• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

John Hollinger's playoff odds

thecampster

With Hollinger going to Memphis today to become the new VP, I thought I'd draw attention to one of his analytics I just discovered. Playoff odds, projected records with best/worst possibles.

http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/playoffodds

Hawks fairing well with a tie for the 5th best record in basketball projected.

Really going to miss Hollinger's articles.

Has there every been a NBA writer before, without playing or coaching expierence, who was offered a front office positon ?

Expections of course are accounting and marketing jobs.........talking a legit personel decision maker.

Edited by coachx

Has there every been a NBA writer before, without playing or coaching expierence, who was offered a front office positon ?

Expections of course are accounting and marketing jobs.........talking a legit personel decision maker.

David Kahn.

• Premium Member

Kinda-sorta... this guy was a college basketball writer... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Wallace_%28NBA_general_manager%29

... while everyone else anxiously awaited the release every fall of the half-inch thick Street & Smith's back in the day, me and my friends were waiting for Chris Wallace' 1.5-inch thick Blue Ribbon.

Edited by sturt