• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Guys be glad you couldn't watch the game.

ATLscrubLove

I was there last night, we did ok in the first quarter but after that the flood gates opened and we got blown out the rest of the way. I can't entirely put the blame on Smoove for the loss but he only had 3 points and 7 rebounds with 1-12 shooting. We had decent shot opportunities but we just were not making anything, while Golden State lit it up all night. Steph Curry was a monster, almost had a triple double.

On top of the poor performance there was a large mixture of west coast bandwagoners as well as NY Giants fans everywhere. It was horrendous, but I'm happy the Falcons but NY in their place today.

I did get a couple autographs including Steph Curry's, check out my vid. I actually got a little footage of him signing too. Only positive from last nights game.

I'll take the blame for that loss.I arrived at the arena right when the 2nd quarter started, and the game was tied I think at 26. And as I was at the concession stand trying to get some food, the game slowly slipped away. By the time I sat down, we were down 7.Even though Horford and Ivan played well . . especially Ivan . . Golden State pretty much did whatever they wanted on offense. I was kind of surprised that Drew gave up on putting Smith back in that game when he took him out early in the 3rd. Yeah, he was playing like garbage, but still . . .The crowd seemed to really like Stephen Curry, despite him not being able to hit a damn thing last night. Everytime he'd make a behind the back bounce pass to somebody, the crowd would "oooooooooooo". If he played flashy like that all the time, I think he could bring fans to the arena.The Hawks didn't start losing until I arrived, so I'll take the blame for the loss.They usually when when I show up at the arena. Not last night though. Golden State looked like the Showtime Lakers last night.

• Like 1

I did watch on my computer. There was a free trial

and I got it there. Didn't have Hawks announcers

so I had to live with our opponents voice.

Also, if you caught the Falcons today, those announcers

sure did love the Giants.

Hopefully, the Hawks can come back the way the Falcons did.

(Apparently, no one had a corn dog Saturday)

GO ATLANTA!!

Yes sir, otherwise it would've been a crappy outing. Maybe they lost last night because Chipper was there ( inside joke )Chipper looked like he was disgusted to be there. No wave or acknowledging the fans at all LOL.

Yes sir, otherwise it would've been a crappy outing. Maybe they lost last night because Chipper was there ( inside joke )

Chipper looked like he was disgusted to be there. No wave or acknowledging the fans at all LOL.

Chipper wouldn't have any room to talk about sucking after his crappy performance in the Wild Card Game. He had 2-3 very costly errors that costed us the game.

Edited by ATLscrubLove