• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I many are asking that morrow be traded because of John Jenkins....

JTB

Speaking with many hawk fans and nba fans in general. EVERYBODY who watches the hawks say that jenkins and morrow are the same players and the morrow should be traded!.......Well I cant argue with the fact that many believe they are the same type of player...........

BUT

I dont understand the reasoning of wanting to trade morrow!.....Here's how I see it! Morrow has a special skill set in shooting 3s as well as jenkins and I just feel that if we do trade him we need a player back that also has a special skill set! Like passing, shooting, good man to man defense or something! But if we trade morrow just for a sizeable small forward or a BIGGER Center to help out Horford and Zaza, I just feel it would be a waste because 9 times out of 10 that player we get back will not have any type of special skill set that he's just great at!

How I believe Ferry thinks as far as trades go:

If there is anything I learned from Ferry is that he believes in players with special skill sets that stand out wheather they are shooters, rebounders, or even just those special players that tend to hustle every play like noah, vareajo, zaza

I see that Ferry took alot of what the spurs believe in and brought it here!

To our squawkers:

So listen up hawk fans....If you havent learned anything know that Ferry goes after players with special skill sets. If Ferry was worried about size dont you think he would have signed us some bigger bodies by now!.....Im just saying guys...If what ever trade you come up with isnt a skill for skill trade!....than it aint happening!

AGAIN if it aint a SKILL for SKILL trade ferry is not pulling the trigger

AGAIN if it aint SKILL for SKILL or in other words..........

----------------3pt shooting Morrow for a hard hustling energized Varejo

than its not happening!

SKILL for SKILL

P.S.

I get that hard hustle and high energy dont seem like a skill set but in todays NBA it is...sadly.

To add to this post Im just saying that I dont want to see morrow traded for a BIG body like Jason Collins just because he can disturb (yet really still get dominated by most) bigger centers better than other guys on this team.

I mean really morrow is a nice peice, what if korver and stevenson and jenkins cant find a shot in games. We have enough shooters to throw in to get some thing going

anyways...

skill for skill......

let me be more defined

special skill for special skill (LOL)

• Premium Member

I love jenkins and we have no use for morrow anymore but Lol what can we got for an expiring 4 million dollar contract?

4 Million dollars worth of junk... long contract players.

Keep Morrow. He's a GA boy and he's got a talent. Hell, for the right price, reup him for next season.

4 Million dollars worth of junk... long contract players.

Keep Morrow. He's a GA boy and he's got a talent. Hell, for the right price, reup him for next season.

This is what I would do too! I would keep all the shooters we have! I mean really how bad can morrow really hurt us if he stays?

Don't remember Ferry as a player but wasn't he a guy that had a specific skill set that prolonged his career?

Yep and thats probably why he signed so many shooters on this team!

with that said I look at guys like korver and although he's in his 30s I would keep a guy like him until he just decides to retire! I somewhat say that about morrow.......somewhat! i still say keep him for maybe 2 more years though.......korver forever

We should trade Harris...

doesnt really make alot of sense to unless your indicating that lou williams is capable of running back up point no problem! However lou has done a decent job running point sense he has been starting when teague was out however I say keep harris because we need to stay fast and quick in our back court even when the bench comes in!

You trade Morrow AND Harris for a guy who can be an impact player.That's a 12.5 million trade chip that Ferry could use on a guy who could really be a difference maker for the Hawks.

Who you got in mind that those two could net us?