• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Hornets

lethalweapon3

I'm not in the chat much either. Still it seems like actual posts to the board are way down this year compared to years past. Is there a lot more chat activity now than in past years? With college football almost over and the trade deadline approaching i'm guessing we will see an uptick in posts.

well its sad to say but a lot of people have the same attitude about the hawks as they have with the falcons, they are expecting a big flame out by time the playoffs hit. but im with the other poster, how and the hell can we complain.we did not get sselled smoke & mirrors like the laker fans, we look better than chicago & their are only a few teams that we are undermatched in certain positions. it might change if we beat boston, newjersey and are competive with new york.we have only been stuck in the 70's once & we have given people an exciting brand of basketball.

• Premium Member

I wish that I could join you guys in the chat room, but since I watch league pass broadband and am 30 seconds behind on plays it pretty much ruins my experience being in the chat room and reading what's going on before seeing it.

I'm exactly in the same situation. All I could do was take a look at the chat room during timeouts, but that's not nearly as fun as it should be.

Maybe I should figure out a way to put the chatroom on a 30 second delay LOL

We had that before, it was called Iso Joe. Oh, how we lament not being able to type a comment on someone's defensive lapse because Kyle just hit a 3 not even 4 seconds later.

• Like 1