• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is it me or is Teague just not a good defender

capstone21

Anybody think that Lou in the starting line-up is affecting Teague on offense. Lou handles the ball alot so Teague doesn't have the ball in his hads as much as when Stephenson or even Devin starts. Let the PG run the team.

Absolutely spot on and considering Lou is a chucker I am not so sure its best for the team when the ball is in his hands in terms of best plays for the team. He is far better served getting himself open off a screen for shot as we have a good team of passers.

Great post Dolfan.... But in all seriousness Teague has all the talent to be "that guy" but he just plays lethargically much of the time and lacks heart. These are tough obstacles to overcome. Teague needs a new heart and Josh needs a brain... So who is the lion on our team of Oz?

Great post Dolfan.... But in all seriousness Teague has all the talent to be "that guy" but he just plays lethargically much of the time and lacks heart. These are tough obstacles to overcome. Teague needs a new heart and Josh needs a brain... So who is the lion on our team of Oz?

Thank you sir. The cowardly lion at times is Al... But not so much this year as in years past. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Teague isn't good enough to make this team better. He is a major reason why I have further lost interest in this team. I know that Al and Josh are what they are and neither has gotten substantially better. I had hope for Teague but it is not happening.

Edited by MrMeltdown

• Moderators

I think Teague/Lou can work but Teague needs to run the offense everytime. they are letting Lou take Joe's role of half time point guard. It didn't work with Joe and it won't work with Lou for sure.

I"m cool if Lou is the backup PG but when Teague is in he needs to run the show. If Lou can learn to play off the ball better i think we have something.

Teague is good and i think the spot he's in continues to be hard. They wanted him to be the leader last year but Joe dominated the ball. They want him to be the leader this year but they loaded the team with other starting PGs.

• Like 1