• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Wouldn't it be funny

• Moderators

I am starting to doubt LD myself, but it's only a 3 game skid. We knew what this team was coming into the season and knew after the hot start that they would come back down to Earth. If we end up .500 by season's end, I don't think LD will be re-upped.

• Admin

Epic meltdown may be a little overstated for a 3 game losing streak.

Especially for a team that has been overachieving to begin with. A losing streak had to happen at some point. I wouldn't overreact to losing 3 or 4 games in a row.

• Premium Member

We just saw our GM get fined $15,000 for delivering a dvd to the officials that was critical of their shortcomings. The cap space approach may not work, but to say he's not concerned with what happens on the floor doesn't appear to be accurate.

Edited by Jody23

Most teams have lost 3 in a row at some point, I think only Miami, San Antonio and OKC haven't lost 3 in a row. This is our 1st. An epic Meltdown is the Bobcats starting out kinda decent and then losing 18 in a row.

wow when was the last time we lost 5 in a row? im guessing either in the 2010/2011 season or the 07/08 season

2010 - 11 season is correct.We lost 6 in a row to end the season, and everybody was convinced that Orlando was about to wipe the floor with us once again. Drew was questioning if the Hawks could "turn it on". The players say they could . . and they did . . and beat Orlando in that 1st round.

2010 - 11 season is correct.We lost 6 in a row to end the season, and everybody was convinced that Orlando was about to wipe the floor with us once again. Drew was questioning if the Hawks could "turn it on". The players say they could . . and they did . . and beat Orlando in that 1st round.

I remember that. All those games were basically blow outs and the hawks did not give a damn in either of them. It took the Orlando sential and other media outlets to take a complete shit on them for them for them to start giving a damn again.

That after winning Coach of the Month - LD gets fired.Posted Image

I would love to see Josh under an entirely different coaching staff.

So you're saying it would be funny to see us continue to struggle and see our coach get fired even though he coached us up most of the season? And you think Josh would possibly change his whole perspective with a new coach and all of a sudden shed himself of his bad habits just because a new authority figure stepped in and said "NO! Josh...bad Josh...no more stupid jumpers and ill advised passes!