• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

As a Hawks Fan allow me ask you a question regarding CP3 and D12?

JTB

So your saying the endorsement deals in ATLANTA are bigger then LA ? Ya right. Not to mention the Lakers brand adding to his marketability. Did you really think this through ?

Alot of smugness here. I never once mentioned Atlanta had bigger outside deals than LA but that in Orlando he was making arguably the most in endorsements right there with Kobe and Lebron. He will always make dozens of millions a year in endorsements as long as he can be a dominating player for any city.

The future in LA isn't that bright. Nash is finally declining as he reaches 40. Kobe is still insanely productive but he doesn't impact wins anymore where he was the greatest closer of his generation. They can sell him on 2014 but he and a then 40-41 year old Nash will combine for 30 million in salary alone. There is also a coaching dilemma in LA where at another team he can basically pick/demand what coach he wants to play for, that will never happen in LA.

Dwight has been making nearly the same in endorsements as his yearly salary for a while now. I personally recall him making upwards of 20 million during one of his more dominating seasons.

I don't see why a Home Depot, Coca Cola, etc. wouldn't cut him an 8 figure deal which is a drop in the bucket for them. Money is always an issue but it's not an issue like it would be for Al or Josh.

The Lakers may make the playoffs but it'll be a struggle for them in the first round and they get humiliated by a hungrier more complete 2nd round opponent.

Edited by Kimsey