• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lou Williams out for the remainder of season

APE

I kind of figured that when I saw it. I thought it was his achilles first, but it turned out to be the knee. NOW Like I said yesterday . . . trade Josh to Dallas for Shawn Marion and Vince Carter ( who had a HUGE night last night ). I'd rather have Mayo, but Cuban probably wouldn't give him up. He might go for Shawn and Vince for Josh though. Shawn gives us the defensive minded PF who can still rebound at a high rate, and a guy who plays around the rim. Watching Shawn play would be a big shock for Hawks fans, because 70% of his shots come from 10 feet and in. And you let Vince Carter assume Lou's role as the 6th man off the bench, in which he's been doing already in Dallas. And unlike a lot of guys on this team, he's savvy enough to be able to create AND make his own shot. PG - TeagueG - HarrisF - MarionPF - HorfordC - Zaza 6th - Carter7th - Korver8th - Ivan9th - Jenkins10th - Petro/Scott That's what you call BALANCE folks ( although we could use a backup center now who could at least rebound or defend ) Roll with that squad, and see what happens. And pass Smith to Cuban, so that he can have that pipe dream of drawing Dwight to Dallas. He'll have a better chance of landing Dwight with Smith in Dallas ( because he also still has Dirk ), than we would have of landing Dwight with Smith in Atlanta ( when all we would have is Al Horford ). Carter expires at the end of the season. Marion has a Player Option at the end of the season. If neither wants to come back, that opens up even more cap room for the summer. Pull the trigger Danny.

are you a Dallas fan? That would be a lousy trade for the Hawks
  • Like 4

My only concern is Devin's inability to stay healthy, here's to hoping that he does.

LOL . . . did you call that or what?

Hopefully Devin isn't hurt for a significant period.

Time to call up Anthony Johnson. Surely he can give Drew 12 minutes a game as the backup PG.

But Ferry will probably call up his boy Cardell "Squeaky" Johnson

Definite co-sign about the wife there Northcyde...she's a looker.

But seriously, we are going to have to get another PG. Lou, although terrible at it, was our backup backup PG. And with Devin's inability to stay healthy, we are going to have to grab a warm body.