Official Game Thread:Hawks vs Spurs

MrMeltdown

I like Teague's mindset but not his execution. Misses way too many layups and can't get a foul call for nothing.

Must lead the league in not getting fouls called when he drives, which brings me to my next point ..... why did it take him until the second half to make a drive?

It has to be frustrating driving to the basket every time knowing you won't get a call. I respect that Teague for trying over and over again.

When he got called for the offensive foul against Parker I just thought to myself, reffs favourites!

Must lead the league in not getting fouls called when he drives, which brings me to my next point ..... why did it take him until the second half to make a drive?

This too. I think he turns the ball over too much in the 2nd half because he waits too long to start probing.

Josh took a total of 1 jumpshot outside of 10 feet tonight. The result?

8 - 15 FG

5 - 8 FT

21 points

It's not that hard Josh. This is what you should do every night. Live in the paint, and things will work out for you.

I think part of the reason was Duncan wasn't in the middle. Josh tends to shoot a bunch of jumpers against players like KG and Duncan and big frontlines, maybe because he's not a super strong player. At least, that's what it seems like to me. Still a good game though.

• Premium Member

I think part of the reason was Duncan wasn't in the middle. Josh tends to shoot a bunch of jumpers against players like KG and Duncan and big frontlines, maybe because he's not a super strong player. At least, that's what it seems like to me. Still a good game though.

Not only the strength, but size wise he's not big enough to contend with bigger frontlines.