• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Will Hawks make a Trade before the deadline?

PaceRam

I keep reading about possible trade partners for the Hawks but can we really expect to see the Hawks actually make a trade(s) before the trade deadline and if they do who (Smith, Horford, etc) do you think they will trade? I think if they make a trade it will be Smith unless the Hawks really think they have a chance at obtaining Howard.

obtaining howard seems more of a chance than anything now! Especially after hearing that a legit source says that a west gm said that he believes howard will end up in dallas or atl

and there are numerous reports that say howard isnt happy in d'antonis offense system. this also means he isnt happy with the team because he has complained about havin little touches on offense.

Im not going ot get you all rallied up and say we are getting d12 but I will say its a legit chance we trade for him but it will have to be for horford and teague.

obtaining howard seems more of a chance than anything now! Especially after hearing that a legit source says that a west gm said that he believes howard will end up in dallas or atl

and there are numerous reports that say howard isnt happy in d'antonis offense system. this also means he isnt happy with the team because he has complained about havin little touches on offense.

Im not going ot get you all rallied up and say we are getting d12 but I will say its a legit chance we trade for him but it will have to be for horford and teague.

Actually, we can absorb some salary. So I think you are looking more like Howard/Duhon for Horford/Harris or Howard for Horford/Korver. In either scenario we will probably move a pick to L.A. L.A. does this for two reasons only. Horford is signed/Howard is not. Horford is perceived as content...Howard is perceived as a malcontent.

Actually, we can absorb some salary. So I think you are looking more like Howard/Duhon for Horford/Harris or Howard for Horford/Korver. In either scenario we will probably move a pick to L.A. L.A. does this for two reasons only. Horford is signed/Howard is not. Horford is perceived as content...Howard is perceived as a malcontent.

From a business perspective Atlanta will not trade Horford, b/c he is under contract for a few more years. You don't risk losing everything in the event Smith and if we are lucky to get Howard via trade leave..then the Hawks would be left with Teague...and a huge rebuilding effort.

Dwight is always unhappy about something or other. Why would you think that would change if he came here?

• Like 2

No way the Lakers will trade Howard. They expect to be able to resign him in the offseason. And if I were D12 and I had the chance to choose between Atlanta, Dallas, and LAL. I would definitely be taking the latter of the two, who have been proven to win championships. The only trade I could possibly see us making (and yes we know everyone on here hates this trade) is Smith for Gasol. Gasol is a low post presence tho, something everyone on here has been begging for all season.

No this team shouldn't make a trade at all. Will they? I have no idea, but this team seems like it's cursed. So doing something stupid like trading when there is no reason to sounds like the norm.