• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

BIG Injuries for tonight.

hawkrule152

Atlanta Hawks@ATLHawks

INJURIES: Horford (left calf), Pachulia (achilles) and Morrow all OUT tonight. Stevenson & Harris both available. #ATLHawks

Will Petro actually be starting at Center?

You have to be realistic here. Most of these guys are on expiring contracts and they are not going to go out there and risk injuring themselves. They are looking to that next payday but all of this is stuff Ferry should have thought about before he put this team together.

• Premium Member

Something is going on. I don't know what it is but this is not Al. You don't see him injuried like this.

I think this may explain why he's struggled some and why some were ridiculously calling him "soft". The guys been playing injured and really needs to get himself well instead of risking further damage.
  • Like 2

Guess now is the time to rest the big guys. The Cats have a pretty bad frontcourt outside of MKG. Hopefully we run and gun to victory! And I'd like to see Ivan get a start.

Ivan will be starting at center tonight.

It's almost like they're trying to tank the winnable games, in order to keep this losing trend going.

Ivan is a fouling machine. It may not be in our best interest to start him. He should definitely play 25 minutes tonight though.

Matchups definitely not favorable for the Hawks tonight

PG: Teague vs Kemba

G: Jenkins vs Henderson

F: Korver vs Kidd-Gilchrist

PF: Smith vs Warrick

C: Ivan vs Biyombo

It's almost like they're trying to tank the winnable games, in order to keep this losing trend going.

Ivan is a fouling machine. It may not be in our best interest to start him. He should definitely play 25 minutes tonight though.

Matchups definitely not favorable for the Hawks tonight

PG: Teague vs Kemba

G: Jenkins vs Henderson

F: Korver vs Kidd-Gilchrist

PF: Smith vs Warrick

C: Ivan vs Biyombo

Is that lineup confirmed?I thinkTeagueDevinKorver

Josh

Petro

Makes the most sense for tonight.

Charles Barkley said it best, never question a guy if he says he's injured. That's how careers are cut short. It sucks for us but every team deals with injury. We've just been lucky through the years not to have been hit with injury as bad as we've been hit this season. That being said I think Petro get a start tonight.

I'm not worried. Ivan and Josh step up tonight. Contrary to popular belief, Drew is a good enough coach to get us over the hump on nights like this.

Pretty damn good prognosticating if I say so myself. That block by Ivan was epic. If you can't get behind this team that puts on a clinic as far as team assisting, I'm glad I'm not you. Leggo. Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2