• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

So ah, No Hawk (or former) made the All Star Game?

MaceCase

Are these 100% correct? Cause I also read one earlier that was different from this. I didnt think anything was forcertain yet until Thursday night?

But if they are correct, I cant say that im surprised no ATL Hawks made it. Nobody deserves to be on the team anyways. WIth this being said. Im not a fan of Bosh being selected to the team. He is weaker that Horf and Smoove combined.

Edited by hawkrule152

We have a number 1? I feel like it's been different guys stepping up each and every night.

Exactly No1 on our team has consistency played like our best player. 1 game its horford, then the next game its our bench, then next game its teague then after that its smoove, then after that its zaza. Its like a cycle.

On that list boozer, lopez, geroge, irving holiday have all consistenly looked like the best player on their team.

Only reason bosh is on that list because he is on the heat.

Edited by yungsta

The team had one of the best records in the league just a couple of weeks ago. Even then you could argue that nobody deserved to go. And so you think about that and you realize that we overachieved. And you also have to ask, what are the values of the Hawks players? Josh or Al can't make the all star team even in the weak east. Can they possibly have much trade value when they're not even all star players really? It's sad that Josh and Al can't even beat out Carlos Boozer and we're supposed to build around these guys. They both need to go.

All Star is all popularity, we all know this. That being said I do think the league needs to revamp the voting like MLB did because for lack of a better word most fans are stupid. No way Garnett should be starting. Bosh and Boozer I also question. I do think Horford should at least had been mentioned. I'm one of those people that believe if your team isn't winning then you shouldn't make the All Star team and I'm talking about Irvin when I say that. Smoove will never make one until he stays in the paint. Lamarcus Aldridge is the biggest snub. He consistently puts up numbers. Reminds me of Shareef Abdul Rahim when he was putting up 25 and 10 a night but was never selected because he played for the Vancouver Grizzlies and they sucked horribly then.

• Moderators

My hunches on how they'll go:

(East)

2 Required Guards: Irving, Holiday

2 Required Frontcourt: Lopez, George

3 Wild Cards: Noah, Bosh, Chandler

Wait for Injuries: Deng, West, Horford, Pierce, Jennings, Smith, Boozer, Ellis, Williams, Johnson

(West)

2 Required Guards: Westbrook, Harden

2 Required Frontcourt: Lee, Aldridge

3 Wild Cards: Parker, Curry, Randolph

Wait for Injuries: Jefferson, Ibaka, Duncan, Crawford, Gay, Lillard, Batum, MGasol, Millsap, Lawson

~lw3

I could care less. We're too balanced a team to send individuals. I just wanna see the game get competitive at the end and see Irving dominate and make it a 4 man race for MVP between he, Bean, Durant, and King. Irving can't do that if Awful Joe goes and wastes a spot for a couple points. I mean I'm no PER freak, but the coaches know a little about raw efficiency. The records of Cleveland and Brooklyn shouldnt matter when youre talking about two guards who are ranked 14th and 149th in PER.

• Like 1