• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

So ah, No Hawk (or former) made the All Star Game?

MaceCase

Uh huh, so who is

So you're saying you don't agree with my response about All Star voting, and just assuming I'm upset because Josh didn't make the All Star game? No. I'm upset because the All Star voting and events is a complete joke. I wish they would turn this back around where it actually did mean something. There ARE players who actually deserve to be on the team. Should Josh? I'm not sure, but should there be other players who should had made it over some players? YES. It isn't fair, but hey, "It is what it is."

Good try! Posted Image

Hehehe, okay, let's play. Who's on your list of snubs that you feel fans and coaches are ass hats for not voting in? Because your "turning around" hasn't offered any solutions as to who exactly should be in charge instead.

even Lebron knows smoove got snubbed

Always believe there should be 15 on both rosters so there's no snubs. #East- B.Jennings, J Smooth, PP #West- S.Curry, J.Crawford, M.Gasol

https://twitter.com/KingJames/status/294610645037498368

Lebron is an idiot. Even with his 15 man roster the Nets are still snubbed and uhm, how many players dress for a regulation game?

Uh huh, so who is

Hehehe, okay, let's play. Who's on your list of snubs that you feel fans and coaches are ass hats for not voting in? Because your "turning around" hasn't offered any solutions as to who exactly should be in charge instead.

Let's play what? I'm not going to debate on who we think who should had made the All Star team. I don't want to get someones panties in a bunch. That being said, I wish they would make the All Star Game like the MLBs All Star Game. You will have players out there going hard to have home court advantage in a 7 games series. It's very exciting to watch.

And I'm sure the coaches would be picking different players because they would view each player different and respect what they bring to the table. Tyson Chandler would definitely be picked if that's the case because he's a big and a great defender. And you would need him on the East team if they wanted to win the game (Homecourt advantage), but that doesn't matter because no one cares about the All Star Game anymore.

Edited by AHawks89

Let's play what? I'm not going to debate on who we think who should had made the All Star team. I don't want to get someones panties in a bunch. That being said, I wish they would make the All Star Game like the MLBs All Star Game. You will have players out there going hard to have home court advantage in a 7 games series. It's very exciting to watch.

And I'm sure the coaches would be picking different players because they would view each player different and respect what they bring to the table. Tyson Chandler would definitely be picked if that's the case because he's a big and a great defender. And you would need him on the East team if they wanted to win the game (Homecourt advantage), but that doesn't matter because no one cares about the All Star Game anymore.

Oh so the MLB's selection process is better now where even the best scrubs from the scrubbiest teams have to automatically make it? No idea what the result of the All Star game has to do with the actual selection process but perhaps the solution here is to just add player votes to go along with coach/managers and fans. Yea that'll solve guys getting snubbed.....or we can just stop pretending that you aren't the biggest remaining Josh Smith homer on this site trying to disguise your outrage by vaguely attacking the selection process while offering zero solutions to it.

Add to it, the majority of the past All Star games have been surprisingly competitive for a bunch of guys that got nothing to play for but just maybe it'll be more so if they added a gimmick to drum up fan interest......wait.

http://www.nba.com/history/allstar/allstargame_recaps.html

Oh so the MLB's selection process is better now where even the best scrubs from the scrubbiest teams have to automatically make it? No idea what the result of the All Star game has to do with the actual selection process but perhaps the solution here is to just add player votes to go along with coach/managers and fans. Yea that'll solve guys getting snubbed.....or we can just stop pretending that you aren't the biggest remaining Josh Smith homer on this site trying to disguise your outrage by vaguely attacking the selection process while offering zero solutions to it.

Add to it, the majority of the past All Star games have been surprisingly competitive for a bunch of guys that got nothing to play for but just maybe it'll be more so if they added a gimmick to drum up fan interest......wait.

http://www.nba.com/history/allstar/allstargame_recaps.html

I really, really, really hope you're are not that dumb. Do you not understand the point i'm trying to make? I said I wasn't going to debate on who & who should had made it because I did not want to get anyones panties in a bundle, but I guess it's a little late for that.

Oh so the MLB's selection process is better now where even the best scrubs from the scrubbiest teams have to automatically make it? No idea what the result of the All Star game has to do with the actual selection process but perhaps the solution here is to just add player votes to go along with coach/managers and fans

Let's see here...

If the All Star game actually meant something like having homecourt advantage, I'm absolutely sure the caoches would be choosing different players over any other players in order to WIN the game.

Edited by AHawks89

Let's see here...

If the All Star game actually meant something like having homecourt advantage, I'm absolutely sure the caoches would be choosing different players over any other players in order to WIN the game. Tyson Chandler WOULD be there because he plays defense and is a big body in the paint (He also deserves to be there too because NYK are the 2nd team in the East, and he's a main reason), but defense don't mean anything apparently.

Yea that'll solve guys getting
snubbed.....or we can just stop pretending that you aren't the biggest
remaining Josh Smith homer on this site trying to disguise your outrage
by vaguely attacking the selection process while offering zero
solutions to it.

That's funny because I've said this for years and years, and even mentioned it last month before the All Star voting came out. Good try.

Add to it, the majority of the past All

Star games have been surprisingly competitive for a bunch of guys that
got nothing to play for but just maybe it'll be more so if they added a
gimmick to drum up fan interest......wait.

http://www.nba.com/h...ame_recaps.html

Are you seriously trying to argue that those games are competitive? Maybe the last few minutes...

Here you go: http://hawksquawk.net/community/topic/375450-peachtree-hoops-all-star-roster-outlook-not-good-for-hawks/

Edited by AHawks89

And I guess JJ's late push for a spot wasn't enough to get him in.

Thank goodness. Odds are Irving can match Joe's All-Star career point total in one game. What is it, 17 whole points? Irving or Holiday could drop that in a half. Edited by benhillboy

I don't think the all star game should be looked at as a barometer of a player's success it's more of a popularity contest/who is FUN to watch. If you want to judge how well a player played throughout the year that's what the all NBA teams are for. The all star game should be about the best athletes in the world having fun out there. I mean sure Tony Parker has had a better year than Steph Curry but who is more fun to watch? I'd much rather watch Curry out there taking crazy three with his beautiful jumpshot.