• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

So ah, No Hawk (or former) made the All Star Game?

MaceCase

I could care less. We're too balanced a team to send individuals. I just wanna see the game get competitive at the end and see Irving dominate and make it a 4 man race for MVP between he, Bean, Durant, and King. Irving can't do that if Awful Joe goes and wastes a spot for a couple points. I mean I'm no PER freak, but the coaches know a little about raw efficiency. The records of Cleveland and Brooklyn shouldnt matter when youre talking about two guards who are ranked 14th and 149th in PER.

The coaches also know a little about being a big time/big moment player too. Which is why if JJ gets in, that will be the reason.

Does Drew ( ATL ) vote for JJ? . . . .yes

How about Woody ( NYK )? . . . . . yes

Doc Rivers ( BOS )? . . . . . . . . . . yes

Byron Scott ( CLE )? . . . . . . . . . . yes

Lawrence Frank ( DET )? . . . . . . . yes

Dwayne Casey ( TOR )? . . . . . . . .yes

Randy Wittman ( WAS )? . . . . . . .yes

The vote will be close, but he'll get in.

Kyrie is a lock. But "Awful Joe" will make it too.

Yup I knew it no1 on our team has had an all star year. No1 on our team was consistent or good enough. Smoove was our best shot but he has played too bad this year. with his awful shot selection, turnovers, and suspension.

Edited by yungsta

Look at the All Star starters, and tell me if you think that should be the starting line up or better yet if they should even be on the All Star team....

Look at the past few seasons for that matter. I think they should take away the fan voting, and some how make this All Star game important. I miss watching the All Star games in the 90's when it was actually compettive and people played defense. I know some people say it's a "fans game", but IMO i think it would be more exciting seeing the legitimate best players go against each other and play competitively. And it would actually mean something being named an All Star.

Now the All Star game is just show boating, sorry ass dunk contest, etc.

Edited by AHawks89

Okay......so the coaches would get 5 more chances not to choose Josh to go along with the 7 they already have, gotcha.

So you're saying you don't agree with my response about All Star voting, and just assuming I'm upset because Josh didn't make the All Star game? No. I'm upset because the All Star voting and events is a complete joke. I wish they would turn this back around where it actually did mean something. There ARE players who actually deserve to be on the team. Should Josh? I'm not sure, but should there be other players who should had made it over some players? YES. It isn't fair, but hey, "It is what it is."

Good try! Posted Image

Edited by AHawks89