• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Celtics

lethalweapon3

What a fabulous game! We didn't even resort to thuggery which I suggested...lol...I just get sooo frustrated sometimes specially when we play the Celts I just become a real ahole lolI love Kyle Korver. Please sign him Ferry...let's keep him a Hawk for a while.

Has anyone seen any highlights from the game on ESPN yet? I've been watching and all I've seen is a few replays of LeBron and Tiger and Bulls game, and a segment coming up named "Spurs keep winning."

I could had sworn when Boston smashed us it was all over ESPN.

• Like 1

Ah, nevermind I see it now. "Celtics blow big lead"

Lol at they're making excuses saying, "Jump ball really? Rondo got fouled" then proceeds to say, "Looks like Josh Smith took 14 steps," when in reality Pierce fouled Smoove, but they fail to mention that, too.

Wow...ESPN is a complete joke.

Edited by AHawks89
  • Like 3

• Moderators

Ah, nevermind I see it now. "Celtics blow big lead"

Lol at they're making excuses saying, "Jump ball really? Rondo got fouled" then proceeds to say, "Looks like Josh Smith took 14 steps," when in reality Pierce fouled Smoove, but they fail to mention that, too.

Wow...ESPN is a complete joke.

I was worried my neighbor was going to call the cops on me for disturbing the peace, I was swearing at my TV so hard during that sequence of highlights.

~lw3

• Like 1