• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Pay da man his monies!

Ruckus

He will be 32 before the season is over and has a bad back.......I want him back too but not at all cost.

But we seem to want Dwight at all costs and he has serious back issues. Plus Korver's investment would be minuscule in comparison. It could be argued that Korver is more valuable than Dwight.
  • Like 1

But we seem to want Dwight at all costs and he has serious back issues. Plus Korver's investment would be minuscule in comparison. It could be argued that Korver is more valuable than Dwight.

I like this guy.

• Like 1

It's funny reading the Celtics board and how they were talking about Kyle: Too Funny!!!!!

1. Korver is amazing lol

2. Korver on fire. Had two guys on him on that last one.

3. Guy is possessed. lol

4. Korver is on that My Player status

5. Guy is just on flames right now it's ridiculous.

6. put Collins on Korver

7. I can think of about 6 other guys to be chasing Korver around picks than Pierce.

8. Seriously? Korver is 8-11 from 3 point land. He is having a night and will get them on anyone

9. Man C's have to work so hard to score and Kyle **** Korver just hits like 5 3's in a row like it's no big deal.

and my favorite:

10. Korver in cheat mode right now

Exactly. Find a Dwight thread with these types of comments. Lol. Kyle needs to be upped.

I read that on CelticsBlog.com myself. They were in awe of Korver, while blasting Paul Pierce and Doc Rivers, saying that they need to be traded ( Pierce ) or fired ( Doc ).

I'll take a Doc. You can keep your PP.

He was the most important piece we added in the off season IMO. I was stoked about us getting KK and he is having a sensational season.

Cant underestimate the value of someone who can come into the game and knock down 3's more times than not. That can also be said for a guy who rebounds like Howard!

For someone getting paid like Dwight to rebound and block - nothing else - then he should get 20 rebounds and 4 blocks every night to justify. This just isn't the case anymore for him though. And to think we would have 2 players with those same exact expectations is scary from an offensive standpoint. We would need 3 others that can shoot as well as Korver.