• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I love this...

Weez

I just watched the game {On tape, I was out of town}

and I thought we played well, especially the team defense

late in the 4th quarter.

Also, we didn't "Sleepwalk" in the 3rd qtr. We did, however,

in the 4th. But, we woke up in time to win the game.

All you fans who have been badmouthing J. Vaughn, he

played the entire game and did a very good job, thank

you very much.

Glover was the star, being everywhere, using his power

to score, hitting his shot, long or short and handling the

ball very well. Jackson shot well, played well but did have

his turnovers.

Happy with our first win. Diow had several minutes on

the floor and did all right and shows promise for more

good stuff in the future.

We had our normal 2nd half meltdown but we overcame it with hustle and some terrific D down the stretch. I thought everyone really got after it down the stretch in the 4th after they cut the lead to 1. It was GREAT to see Reef diving on the floor and battling for loose balls. 'Bout time! When he did that, it set the tone for the rest of the guys and EVERYONE played tough. Even Nailon of all people got a big block down the stretch. I LOVED that sequence when we forced NO into a shot clock violation with great D late in the game. EVERYONE was scrapping! Seeing them play like that makes me want to root for them even more.

Reef and Theo both got on the boards tonight and we won. We beat NO on both the offensive and defensive boards. I think that' the first time we've done that all season. If we can play with that kind of intensity, I think we can surprise some people.

Glover is THE MAN! Good offensive game, GREAT defensive game. That is BY FAR the best D I've ever seen him play.

Most Improved Player, N.B.A., 2003-04 Season.

As I have already said, and said again -- When you think of

this award, think, "Dion Glover!"

I believe that all the things that we, as fans have expected

of him and have put the handle, "Potential" in front of

these things, we can now remove the "Potential" from the

front end. I think that this is the season that he arrives.

This is the season when "Potential" becomes "Reality."

Glover may fall flat on his face and be an utter failure,

or he may continue on his previous track. I don't think

this is to be. This is his year.

• Premium Member

Say it with me....

Few Turnovers..

We played a very controlled brand of basketball last night that was sparked by very few turnovers... JV did very well for having played all game. However, I thought he got a breather at one time... but I'm mistaken.

Glover however, was the man.. I give Jackson his due to. Whenever the game got tight or our offense started to lull, Jackson would show up with a big three! He still has a propensity to shoot too much. In fact, he's not much different than Big Dog except when he's falling out of bounds trying to catch a pass, he can make a quick pass.

Good WiN!

Alot of you were kind of IFFY about Jackson, but let me say something, jackson has really impressed me tremendously. He can play very good defense, is good going to the basket, has great 3 point range and has a mid range game as well, is great running the floor and is always at high energy. Some of you might disagree or agree with me here but I will take Jackson over Big Dog anyday. Dion has impressed me tremendously, he has really improved his 3 point range and he played great Defense on Davis and Wesley last night. This was a great game to watch, Nazr was also tremendous and Nailon came in and played very well. Go Hawks !!!!

I watched this game from beggining to end and the biggest thing that stuck out in my mind was how much better team play was without JT. Ball movement was much better and finding the open man was much better.

I really think this team would be much better with a true point guard. Not a shooting point guard. Don't get me wrong. I am glad we resigned JT but I am starting to think he may be the problem with this team.

PG guards must have a pass first shoot if necessary mentality in order to be successful and Vaughn really played the position well last night and the team looked like a playoff contender with that kind of play at the point.

JT frustrates me with a lot of his decisions and turnovers and no ball movement 1 on 1 play. I think this really hurts the team. Now I am really thinking Big Dog may not have been the problem it may be JT.

And by the way I told you guys that Stephan Jackson was steal. I really like what this guy adds to this team. Like the announcer said he does good things at the right times, not necessarily the high volume things like scoring a lot of points, but he does them when they are needed the most. He spoiled many NO combacks with clutch shooting at times the Hawks were struggling. I really like this guy!!

I saw most of the game since this was the last week of the free preview on directv...

Vaughan looked very good and looks like a more solid player than his last tour of duty here. Whoever was braying about him not belonging in the NBA is uninformed at best. He is a solid backup.

Nailon is a solid 8th man off of the bench. I like this guy.

Glover did look very good. Solid tough play. The announcers commented on him tearing a rebound away from Magloire and foricing magloire to foul at one point. Frankly, however I've been excited about Glover before only to see him disappear or get injured and fall off the radar screen. I need to see him put together these types of games week in and week out.

Mohammed looks great after losing that weight.

Diaw needs a lot of work. He did sink his first NBA basket, but had very sloppy turnovers. At this point he is entirely too overmatched in the NBA.

Yes but my fear was Jax and Dion, the question was can they be consistent for this team and thus far they both have, Dion avg 15 ppg and Jax 18, amazing, we stoled those guys from the team, doesnt Denver wish they can have Dion last night. Did you all see how aggresive he was around the basket, putting back offensive rebounds, wow !!