Suns interested in Josh for Gortat

All I can go is by what he said nothing more nothing less - Josh THINKS he is worth the max.

So if you played in the NBA, and was on your last year of the contract, and someone asked you if you think you are Max player? You would say no? Really? .....PLEASE

Oh do we need to go to YouTube and find all of the dunks on Josh? Hell I can find you 10 clips in 10 minutes of Gortat with a monster dunk or block and a few clips of him doing both.

Gortat is horrible. Sun fans hate him, too. Doesn't that remind you of Al? See how he could just stood still and panicked? Posted Image

So if you played in the NBA, and was on your last year of the contract, and someone asked you if you think you are Max player? You would say no? Really? .....PLEASE

I would say "my play speaks for itself" and let whoever say what they will.

I would say "my play speaks for itself" and let whoever say what they will.

I could honestly see no one saying that. As an athlete, you have to be confident in what you do. I do not buy that. And how what %'s of players in the NBA do you think would say that? Yall are looking way into it, and are desperate to get rid of Josh.

Edited by AHawks89

I could honestly see no one saying that. As an athlete, you have to be confident in what you do. I do not buy that. And how many %'s of players in the NBA do you think would say that? Yall are looking way into it, and are desperate to get rid of Josh.

Then you haven't been listening.

An AL/Gortat frontcourt is pretty damn boring and,mediorce frontcourt and isnt much of a threat to be nothing more than average starting frontcourt. I would like the idea of adding gortat more if we had a good post scorer to put next to him someone like Lamarcus Aldridge, zach randolph, or dirk etc...

Hmm that is pretty bad, but I wonder how he'd do on a good team though? I'm sure that I am romanticizing his offensive potential, but I can't get that young Beasley out of my mind and how skilled he was at scoring at 6'10.

LOL he is no where near 6,10 he is more like 6,7/6,8 I think even smoove is taller than him. http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Michael-Beasley-605/. Which is 1 of the reasons why he has struggled in the nba. He doesnt have a true position. Too small to guard PFs and not quick enough to guard SFs. He is a tweener.

An AL/Gortat frontcourt is pretty damn boring and,mediorce frontcourt and isnt much of a threat to be nothing more than average starting frontcourt. I would like the idea of adding gortat more if we had a good post scorer to put next to him someone like Lamarcus Aldridge, zach randolph, or dirk etc... LOL he is no where near 6,10 he is more like 6,7/6,8 I think even smoove is taller than him. http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Michael-Beasley-605/. Which is 1 of the reasons why he has struggled in the nba. He doesnt have a true position. Too small to guard PFs and not quick enough to guard SFs. He is a tweener.

He's listed at 6'10 (no measurement for without shoes but 6'9 with shoes pre-draft) and Josh is listed at 6'9 (6'7 without shoes/ 6'8.25 with shoes pre-draft) and since both were so young I'd bet it's safe to assume they've each grown an inch, maybe 2 since then.

I'd love this deal. It's not a sexy deal but we'd be much better on the court. Gortat would be a beast in the east. The best part is we move Horford to power forward. With Horford and Gortat we would have a great chance of consistently out rebounding teams on a nightly basis. Out of all the deals out there, this probably my favorite one.I would not be interested in Beasley but Jared Dudley could be a good solid bench guy for us. Seriously people Gortat and Dudley doesn't sound exciting but we would be much better on the court. I'd love to get a pick out of this deal as well.GortatHorford KorverDevin Harris TeaguePower up front, speed in the backcourt and the best 3 point shooter on the wing. Formula for great success IMO

Gortat and Horford is a pretty boring combo but they'd be solid. We'd have to bring in a dynamic wing, but we'd have to do that anyway if we were keeping Smith and Smith is going to be a lot more expensive. Plus, Gortat likes SVG.

Edit: Also, people are calling Gortat bad? No, he's not fantastic, but he's not much worse than Josh. If we could get Gortat, Dudley and one of their firsts for Josh I'd cream myself.

Edited by TheFuzz