• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Did Somebody Say Stripper Bball at Philips?

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

Oh, excuse me... "model" basketball.

No, it's not a discarded episode of "Joe Johnson: THE BACHELOR." This was apparently the pregame festivities for the ESPN-televised Hawks-Nuggets game.

((DISCLAIMER: No, you can't get those 12 minutes of your life back.))

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG3oSRlTViE

"I like the way they dribble up and down the court..."

http://network.yardbarker.com/nba/article_external/atlanta_hawks_have_strippers_entertain_crowd_before_game_sfw_video/12811147

~lw3

Edited by lethalweapon3

Kind of unfair to make them play full court on a regulation NBA court. Should've had them playing halfcourt . . . first team to 10 wins. A three pointer counts as 2 points. Game may have been a little cleaner, and a little rougher, because girls play hella rough.

NO take back out to the 3 point line if you get a defensive rebound, you can go straight up and score . . which forces the shooting team to never relax.

I seen one of these types of game at halftime of the Tennessee - Xavier game over the New Year's holiday. It was a game between the Knoxville Fire Department against the Knoxville Police Department. Maybe 2 of those guys could ball on a full court level. The rest were no more than weekend ballers who probably never play full court when they do play.

(( And the actual game involving Tennessee vs Xavier was one of the worst shooting college games I've ever seen in my life. They made about as many shots in the 1st half as those girls did . . lol ))

Most people play the halfcourt 4 on 4 type of game when they go to a gym. That's what they should've had these girls do. It would've made for a better game.

Edited by northcyde

Kind of unfair to make them play full court on a regulation NBA court. Should've had them playing halfcourt . . . first team to 10 wins. A three pointer counts as 2 points. Game may have been a little cleaner, and a little rougher, because girls play hella rough.

NO take back out to the 3 point line if you get a defensive rebound, you can go straight up and score . . which forces the shooting team to never relax.

I seen one of these types of game at halftime of the Tennessee - Xavier game over the New Year's holiday. It was a game between the Knoxville Fire Department against the Knoxville Police Department. Maybe 2 of those guys could ball on a full court level. The rest were no more than weekend ballers who probably never play full court when they do play.

(( And the actual game involving Tennessee vs Xavier was one of the worst shooting college games I've ever seen in my life. They made about as many shots in the 1st half as those girls did . . lol ))

Most people play the halfcourt 4 on 4 type of game when they go to a gym. That's what they should've had these girls do. It would've made for a better game.

you know northcyde's a bball junkie when he's thinking all this while watching these ladies playing, lol.

A REAL stripper basketball league would be kind of entertaining though If they can have the Lingere Football League, surely they can have ADBL ( Atlanta Dancers Basketball League )

I'd watch a 20 minute game ( 10 min/half with a running clock ) involving Pin-Ups vs Magic City . . or Cheetah vs Follies . . . in a 4 on 4 halfcourt game. Have the women dress in booty shorts and tight halter tops with their club name/logo on it. Outfits wouldn't be anymore revealing than what the A-Town Dancers wear.

The "family friendly" atmosphere at Philips wouldn't go for it though. I can see it now . . an 8 year old girl talking about . . . "Mama, I want to play ball for Magic City when I grow up". Mama would be like . ."no the hell you're not!!"

• Like 1

you know northcyde's a bball junkie when he's thinking all this while watching these ladies playing, lol.

Haha . . .and the post I just wrote proves even more what you just said. I can damn near watch anybody play ball. I'd coach the Magic City team.

OK Passion, you and Lexus are going to run pick and roll. If it's not there, I want you to look for Ms. Bootyful in the corner for the 3.