• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Opener for Big Dog!!

Diesel

• Premium Member

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore?gid=2003110322

I would say SOLID game.

15 points, 5 assists, 4 rebs on 6 of 16 shooting in 37 minutes...

Iverson would say GREAT game.. Because the defense couldn't focus just on him.

I don't know if these guys will go to the playoffs or not. It's going to be close. I don't understand the Kenny Thomas payment... But you never know. Maybe they will. I just hope Iverson keep making commercials like Rocky.

I watched that game last night...Iverson basically dominated the ball like usual...Dog gave him an outlet when he got in troble with that jump pass thing he always does. All but one of Dogs shots was not a jump shot...the two times a saw him try to create off the dribble he turned it over. He basically caught the ball shot it or passed to a cutter. Of course everybody he tried to guard scored at will...Wallace, Patterson, Bonzi.

And yeah the Blazers did focus on Iverson...he was just [censored] awesome....Dog should have had 30 because almost all those jumpers were wide open.

• Admin

I think bigdog will find some success there. Simply because Iverson draws so much attention. All Grob needs to do is play near iverson, baiting his man to go double on AI and then he's going to get lots of open/semi-open looks. And that's really all he needs.

As long as tehy don't depend on him to create or dribble, they will do well.