• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Demarcus Cousins

stephen

I heard a couple rumors this afternoon about the Nets possibly bringing in the Kings as a third team in the Josh deal with Demarcus Cousins coming to Atlanta. Makes sense. Bad attitude in, bad attitude out. Thoughts?

Well that would certainly fit the bill for what Ferry is looking for in return. I would absolutely jump for joy if we could land Cousins while sending out Smith.

• Like 3

At that point I would see us taking a Wallace or humphries back because of an extra asset in cousins. Even though I think Wallace is MuCH better I would rather have humphries because he would only have 1 year leftI think the kings "make sense" but I don't think it is real because if the sell. They would have to get back expiring contracts (morrow/Harris) AND is say 2 first round picks. Which I would only like if both came from netsGive me humphries cousins and I would call it a day BUt I just don't think it is true

At that point I would see us taking a Wallace or humphries back because of an extra asset in cousins. Even though I think Wallace is MuCH better I would rather have humphries because he would only have 1 year leftI think the kings "make sense" but I don't think it is real because if the sell. They would have to get back expiring contracts (morrow/Harris) AND is say 2 first round picks. Which I would only like if both came from netsGive me humphries cousins and I would call it a day BUt I just don't think it is true

Yea I can't find any hard evidence ( link ) or any other sort of information on Sacramento getting involved. But I would love it if they would.

I heard a couple rumors this afternoon about the Nets possibly bringing in the Kings as a third team in the Josh deal with Demarcus Cousins coming to Atlanta. Makes sense. Bad attitude in, bad attitude out. Thoughts?

So a team with new owners who are in the middle of finalizing a relocation bid is going to trade their best player...sounds like a great dream