• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Spurs interested in Smoove

We would have our sf, pf, and pg set for years.KawhiHorfordTeagueWe would add a sg, c through free agency and the draft. I think it works and a great start for us. Our players would be in their prime when the Miami Heat would be winding down in 2-3 years.

SJax and Splitter, late 1st.

Get it done, DF!

Um no. Splitter is only decent because of San Antonio's coaching staff. We don't have the coaches to get the most from players.

I definitely think if we trade Smoove it will be to the western conf. Spurs, Mavs, Suns all possible. I guarantee Nets are not in the mix. No way Ferry deals him to an eastern team

All teams are interested in Josh, why wouldn't you be for a versatile talent like him. It's just a matter of who is serious enough to give up assets. Leonard has to be included. How does a poor mans Laettner who is 28 fit into Ferry's plan as the centerpiece. Pop would turn Josh into Lebron lite.

Your missing the whole point.......the point is to get something for Smith while also keeping cap flexibility in free agency. We get an upgrade for ZaZa and a 1st round pick , while keeping cap flexibility vs losing Josh for nothing.No one is giving you a franchise center piece for Josh Smith.

I can see Demarcus Cousins trade rumor having legs no problem....but a spurs trade including leonard!....No way the spurs do that deal, not even for smith straight up for leonard.

naw i cant believe this rumor. ferry is a good gm but he isnt that good connections or not this has to be a fake deal.

HOWEVER...if it is true ferry should do this deal wheather he gets a big in return or not because leonard has future star written all over him and this dude is 21! he hasnt even got to his prime yet...not even close to his prime and he's this good.

I call bs on the Spurs rumor:If Ferry is selling them that all Josh needs is a good coach why not just fire LD.The Spurs still hv to sign Josh and you know they don't spend a bad penny.

I call bs on the Spurs rumor:If Ferry is selling them that all Josh needs is a good coach why not just fire LD.The Spurs still hv to sign Josh and you know they don't spend a bad penny.

The Spurs may be in win now mode.......go all in for this 1 season cosidering the ages of Duncan and Ginobli.

I doubt they give up their best young player, Leonard, but I could see them offering Splitter / 1st round pick / Jackson's expiring contract in hopes that Smith can defend Griffin and Durant in the playoffs this season.

Hopefully Ferry finds a deal with a better draft pick. At thje very least the Spurs deal allows us to get a 1st round pick and maintain cap flexibility to be one of the two major players in free agency this summer. In comparison the Nets deal give us a better draft pick by 6 - 9 picks but it sacrifices all cap flexibility this summer with Humphries owed $12 mill next year. We would have to wait until 2014 to play the free agent game with the Nets trade offer. Marshon Boorks would be a decent consolation prize though if do the Nets deal.

We would all love to see what offers Ferry has sitting on the table right now for Josh Smith.

Edited by coachx

If its the Spurs it has to be Kawhi. Splitter is a good pickup for a contender not us. I hope it's kawhi but I won't get my hopes up.

I'd still rather roll the dice on Cousins as if he gets it together could be the 2nd best C in the game today and paired with Horford would be deadly.