• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Spurs interested in Smoove

• Premium Member

Yes Diesel it would be Jax for sure included to match salaries. If we could switch Blair for Morrow as well that could work. Morrow or Deshawn.

We would have to go through the process of having to resign Blair Anyway. I would rather we just take Jackson and Leonard and then go after either Blair or Jefferson in the offseason.

There's a lot being made about Leonard. He's still a 10 ppg player at the end of the day. He has huge potential but he's not there yet.

Personally, I don't think this deal matches up to us getting Cousins somehow. I just have a feeling that a Cousins Horford Frontcourt would be really good.

Wait Dolf, u said 2nd best, I'm assuming #1 is Dwight?

Yes I still consider Dwight to be the best. Just look at the numbers he's putting up while being injured to the point where it hurts to raise his arm and he can't feel his legs. Truly amazing how he's playing when you consider that.

No doubt I agree that the Cousins deal is the best out there but make no mistake about it...Leonard's 10 ppg are not indicative of what he brings to the table or even his overall production on the court. He is getting 10 ppg all on his own with very few touches and as a 4th option on a team with the best record in the nba. He also defends the best opposing player for the spurs. No doubt in my mind Kawhi will be a perennial all star. Within the next 2 years, his ppg will increase to 20+. So while I agree that Cousins would be option 1 for us because he's a big and that's always a priority, Kawhi is option 1A for me.

I also agree that Dwight is putting up crazy numbers for a guy coming off back surgery. Whether he can sustain it remains to be seen. He probably will be the best center in the game for another two years but Cousins is lurking.

No doubt I agree that the Cousins deal is the best out there but make no mistake about it...Leonard's 10 ppg are not indicative of what he brings to the table or even his overall production on the court. He is getting 10 ppg all on his own with very few touches and as a 4th option on a team with the best record in the nba. He also defends the best opposing player for the spurs.No doubt in my mind Kawhi will be a perennial all star. Within the next 2 years, his ppg will increase to 20+.So while I agree that Cousins would be option 1 for us because he's a big and that's always a priority, Kawhi is option 1A for me.

I don't know about 20ppg. Leonard looks more like a Deng type player to me.