• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Somebody's gone

thecampster

Maybe they figured most wouldnt understand if broken down lie you did it? Plus 99% here including me didn't know it was based on number of days. Maybe you should volunteer as their cap expert on loan from Hawksquawk?

I know some people crosspost but I still can't understand if they are competing against the 'Squawk or not. If it turns out there is no competition then I can be loaned out, but until then the 'Squawk is stuck with me.

I know some people crosspost but I still can't understand if they are competing against the 'Squawk or not. If it turns out there is no competition then I can be loaned out, but until then the 'Squawk is stuck with me.

Nah no competition as they're not the same type of site as we are. Plus I think we have a good relationship with them as well. We are happy to be stuck with you though.

Nah no competition as they're not the same type of site as we are. Plus I think we have a good relationship with them as well. We are happy to be stuck with you though.

Hawkfanatic, thank you for sharing your expertise with the us.You add a lot of value to the board.

I could add just as much value if I had the right coach.

• Like 2

Hawkfanatic, thank you for sharing your expertise with the us.You add a lot of value to the board.

Thanks, but expertise might be a little stretch as I might be more of a contradiction than an expert (someone who hates lawyers but enjoys reading the CBA). You do get what you pay for by following my information, but I promise I have never made a mistake. At least today I have not.

I decided I might as well calculate out the days. It was real easy after I found this handy date calculator http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html First Day of NBA Season: October 30thLast Day of NBA Season: April 17thTotal Days: 170 Days Today we have 64 days left. If Josh was traded today, the caphit to use in a trade would be: ($13,200,000*(64/170))*0.15 + $13,200,000 = $13,945,411.77 This value will decrease by $11,647.06 everyday until February 21st. And now, Dolfan can be pleased that I shared some information with the class.

I love dirty talk. Will you be my valentine?