• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Bucks interested in Smith -- via Realgm

capstone21

I find this funny that this made it to 3 pages knowing how Josh Smith hates Milwaukee. Milwaukee is not going to trade for him if they know they cannot resign him

Supposedly wouldn't stop us from going after Dwight.

• Premium Member

Would ou do a first/Tobias/daly/Henson? I would

Henson vs. Sanders. Hmm. I don't know if Henson has that kind of potential. Sorry UNC fans. Neither looks good statistically but both are very young bigs. The thing I like about Sanders is that he's athletic and he's a premiere Shot blocker in the making. Unlike Smoove, he realized early that he's not supposed to be shooting outside. He's shooting 53% this year. He is a pick and roll killer. I haven't seen that from Henson.

• Premium Member

Stay the f*** away from jennings he the epiphany of a me first low iq ball hog pg who thinks he is better than he is. Not to mention he is a signifactly worst finisher than teague which is part of the reason why his fg is so low.

If we get sanders i will orgasm. Alot of yall dont know him but this year b4 he was injured he was playing like a prime marcus camby and was doing an excellent job of anchoring the bucks defense. He is the type of player that would be perfect for us.

Yes... Agree, trading Josh for Jennings would be a lateral move. Posted Image

One thing I have observed from reading all these trade proposal posts:

If, and that still is one major question, Josh is traded, regardless of who or what the Hawks

get back in return, some fans are going to be so happy! Just glad to see him gone and all

excited about what / who we got back in return.

Others, regardless of who and what the Hawks recieve in return, are going to be very

unhappy with the results and sure that Atlanta got the short end of the stick.

Facts are, we may get a lot or we may not get much. Then again, we may just opt to keep

Josh and hope we can sign him to a reasonable contract after the season, We could or

he could walk away and leave us with nothing. Can we really take that chance? Or, do

we bite the bullet and sign him to our next JJ contract and use up all our precious money?

Hawks could end this trade deadline with the very same team OR they could trade every

player on the roster - - - We could, but that would be drastic, end up with five completely

different starters after the deadline. Remember, no one is untouchable. Make us the right

offer for anyone and see what happens!

GO HAWKS!!

I am not a big fan of Jennings or Eillis.......especially with both being free agents after this season and the fact we already have similar players in Teague and Lou.However, I'm a believer in the accumulating assets theory vs letting assets walk out the door for nothing.With Jennings only being 23 years old he should hold or increase his trade value over the next few years...........Ellis and Smith will both probably see a decrease in their trade value over the next few years as they approach the age of 30. B/c of this I could understand why Jennings may be obtained. Atlanta would have to resign Jennings and commit to a fast paced offense.........and in the long run he is a nice young poker who should hold value as Ferry waits for a blockbuster trade to surface.I'm assuming the Hawks would retain the restricted free agent rights to Jennings if we got him in a trade. He could also be a value able sign and trade piece if we retain restricted free agent rights......if we don't retain rf rights it takes away most of our leverage when it comes to a sign and trade........just like with Josh. For those that can't grasp what in talking about...........If a team does not cave into our sign and trade demand we have the leverage of matching their offer to a restricted free agent and keeping Jennings........we don't have that same leverage with an unrestricted free agent, like Josh Smith, in a sign and trade deal.

Edited by coachx

Chuckles

Their lottery pick is valuable........but doubt they give that up.I don't want NeNe due to age and salary.Seraphin, Ariza, pick, filler looks good to me but I doubt they trade their pick without it being top 5 protected. Edited by coachx

like he said. What can the Wizards offer us lolI actually agree with ATLHawks on this one... Okafor is a solid C who can push Al to the 4. Injury prone, but we aren't signing him to a five year deal. He'd be a big expiring next year, and we'd have a top pick in the draft. What am I missing?

I see it this way also. Wizards pick is guaranteed to be prime. I think this is the classic "can't please everyone" scenario we have with Josh. Some want him to stay and the others can never agree about how to get rid of him. I think everything will work out. But one thing is for sure and that is the day this decision is actually made, more people will be unhappy than happy.

from Yardbarker: interesting summary.Milwaukee is open to trading just about anyone on the roster, the Journal Times reported. The most available: Monta Ellis and Samuel Dalembert.The Bucks also possess several players on expiring contracts: Beno Udrih ($7.8M), Dalembert ($6.7M) and Mike Dunleavy ($3.8M).Here's what the market for Smith looks like, according to Rotoworld. Philadelphia is rumored to be offering Evan Turner and Spencer Hawes. Boston is willing to give up Jeff Green and Brandon Bass. And Brooklyn is trying to unload Kris Humphries and MarShon Brooks.Those offers appear to be pretty lowball.

from Yardbarker: interesting summary.Milwaukee is open to trading just about anyone on the roster, the Journal Times reported. The most available: Monta Ellis and Samuel Dalembert.The Bucks also possess several players on expiring contracts: Beno Udrih ($7.8M), Dalembert ($6.7M) and Mike Dunleavy ($3.8M).Here's what the market for Smith looks like, according to Rotoworld. Philadelphia is rumored to be offering Evan Turner and Spencer Hawes. Boston is willing to give up Jeff Green and Brandon Bass. And Brooklyn is trying to unload Kris Humphries and MarShon Brooks.Those offers appear to be pretty lowball.

I guess Turner and Hawes is the best offer of those. I'm on the fence about that trade.

Maybe Humphries/Teletovic/Brooks/1st?

Green/Melo/1st?

These deals aren't great.

Edited by TheFuzz