• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Espn title for topics "josh smith to be moved"

bruincoach

I just read something on CBS blog saying what I bet espn will say. Hawks are telling everyone he's gone just trying to weigh the top offerGortat/Morris/lakers 1st is my bet in the end. They want to get themselves a star and they think josh is that

Man, how could you guys want him gone so bad? The way he has been playing lately as been nice. I also hate trading people who have been with the team since draft day.

Because he holds his team and teammates back? He's clueless and plays for himself? Don't let a couple of games wash away years of BS.

• Like 1

Okay, I took the time to read the article and many user comments. I have to admit, ESPN did a much better job repackaging old rumors to make them sound new but their sources are "a team close to the situation" and "another team". This could be the janitor, towel boy or rumors from the beat writer. Basically they said the same thing except the team close to the situation made a guess that he'd end up a net. Not, heard he'd be a net or knows there's a deal to be a Net. No, guessed he'd be a Net.

Don't get your hopes up or down fellas...there is nothing to see here.

I just read something on CBS blog saying what I bet espn will say. Hawks are telling everyone he's gone just trying to weigh the top offerGortat/Morris/lakers 1st is my bet in the end. They want to get themselves a star and they think josh is that

Gortat + a late lottery pick is better much better then I expected for Smith.

If we can bring that package back for Smith, or D. Jordan, I would be very happy with the return.

Edited by coachx

Haters hate...that's all it is. It will take less than a week for us to be a defensive shambles.

So you want to keep Smith and roll the dice we can resign him for around 5 years at $60 - $65 mill ?

I don't mean to put words in your mouth.........I just have not seen you state your opinion yet.