• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

If Josh were traded to the Nets, would Benhillboy and BrazilianHawk be the Nets biggest fan?

Admin

Since they are arguably the 2 biggest fans of our former (assuming Josh is traded there) players and they'll now be on the same team again, it makes sense that we might lose those guys as members to whatever Nets forum there is out there. That would be almost as sad as losing Josh and Joe itself!

• Like 1

Since we are on the subject of the Nets trade, the thing I like best about it would be getting Humpries. He may be an oaf, but he could bring some of his Reality TV starpower to the ATL. I could see him becoming a regular on the Honey Boo-Boo show, maybe as like her Rich Uncle. or something.

And, it would not take much work at all to turn him into a zombie on the Walking Dead.

I follow the Nets because JJ is there. But I'll always be a die hard Hawks fan first and foremost.

If the Nets and Hawks played in the playoffs, no way am I rooting for JJ to have a hand in beating us.

If those two would jump ship just because Josh is traded, they weren't Hawk fans in the first place. Hopefully they would stay put and continue to be fans of the team.

• Moderators

You CAN be fans of multiple teams... I'm a Pistons and Grizz fan as well as the Hawks. Hawks vs. either and of course I'll have on my Horf jersey, but I do like all three teams.

Hawks fan because Atlanta is where I was born and raised, so I am a homer and go for the home teams.

Pistons fan because my entire family is from and lives in Detroit (aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents).

Grizz because it's the local team that's closest to me (1.5 hour drive to Memphis for me).

I do despise the folks that root for the players instead of the teams. The ones that talk about Durant, but don't know a damn thing about the Thunder nor do they care to learn. When I think of those folks that cheer on the players instead of the teams, I always think of what the Bible has to say about idolatry...

I'm really confused, but I sense sarcasm from Dol since he knows I hate me some Joe Johnson. Always been indifferent toward Josh. I'm a die-hard Hawks fan and care nothing about the Nets except them continuing to make poor moves to give us more of a chance in the East going forward.

• Like 1

I'm really confused, but I sense sarcasm from Dol since he knows I hate me some Joe Johnson. Always been indifferent toward Josh. I'm a die-hard Hawks fan and care nothing about the Nets except them continuing to make poor moves to give us more of a chance in the East going forward.

Posted Image

Eh. You must have taken me for our friend AHawks89.

I just can't wait for Player S to get traded.

I'd root for the Nets to win the Eastern Conference if/when the Hawks get bounced (for Joe!), provided Josh gets traded to another club.

No mistake, I knew what I was saying and yes of course it was sarcasm.