• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Anyone have a feeling that we will get Dwight Howard on or before Thursday?

GameTime

"Williams, Teague, Ivan, Scott, Johnson - 10 million"

So you think Teague is going to accept $1 - $2 million a year? I cannot imagine that happening. (Williams $5 mil, Ivan $1 mil+, Scott +/- $1 mil, Johnson +/- $2 mil. Teague would have to accept no more than around $2 million to get those five under contract for $10 million.)

So we're going to go with Zaza for the year and a half it will take Howard to recover from his shoulder surgery? He'll need some help.

It might not take Dwight that long to recover as he's a physical freak and he's not trying to throw a baseball, but I would certainly expect it's going to take 6 months of recovery before he can play and then it will be another 6-12 months of playing through pain.

It might not take Dwight that long to recover as he's a physical freak and he's not trying to throw a baseball, but I would certainly expect it's going to take 6 months of recovery before he can play and then it will be another 6-12 months of playing through pain.

He doesn't seem like much of one to play through a lot of pain. I think the only reason he's doing it now is because Kobe is giving him a hard time in the media.

I still don't think we can get Teague for $1-$2 million, either.

He doesn't seem like much of one to play through a lot of pain. I think the only reason he's doing it now is because Kobe is giving him a hard time in the media.

I still don't think we can get Teague for $1-$2 million, either.

I dunno, I think he's played through pain before, but only when he's really motivated. I don't know that Kobe has been the one to motivate him, I think he's motivated by his public image and not wanting people to dislike him.

No way we can get Teague for that cheap, I'm sure that was an oversight by Camp.