• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Josh's Minutes Tonight

PSSSHHHRRR87

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Moderators

With Josh possible being traded in the very near future, do you think that LD/DF will have his minutes cut in order to avoid injury and possibly blowing up an imminent deals or do you think tonight will be business as usual? It'll be really interesting to see how much effort Josh puts out tonight and how long he plays. I'm expecting it to be business as usual and Josh will probably get at least 30 minutes tonight, 20 pts, 10 rebs, assts, stls, blks... yada yada.

I'm expecting Smoove to play the same amount of minutes and play like that the trade rumors are taking a back seat. Hes done it for the last three years, albeit, not being the "biggest fish" to catch... He's still a Hawk and we're still in the playoff's, so let's put our best team out there until tomorrow at 3 and roll with it. I hope Smoove puts up 25 and 9, and we compete with the best team in the NBA.

I picked 21-30 minutes. It has nothing to do with Josh being traded at all. It has to do with the fact of us being blown out midway through three quarters and the starters sitting on the bench.