• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Rockets get Thomas Robinson from Kings for Patterson, Aldrich, Douglas - is this bait to get Josh?

Admin

Some are comparing him to Tyrus Thomas so that should tell you something.

He has more offensive game then Thomas did at this stage but is not nearly as long. I honestly don't see the comparison there other then they are both athletic Dunkers and high energy guys.....but Thomas makes his money protecting the rim.....that is not Robinsons game.Robinson is a high energy player but doesn't have the length to be a shot blocker. I saw a lot of him at Kansas.......he dominated Jones III of Baylor........but he may be too undersized to make it as a PF in the NBA. Edited by coachx

What they say about Robinson may be true but maybe the Kings are just an all around terrible organization with a garbage coach, players with garbage attitudes (D. Cousins, A. Brooks, T. Evans), and no veteran players to reign them in. I mean look at good J.J. Hickson now that he's left the Kings. As far as I'm concerned having to play for the Kings is some sort of horrible punishment similar to being in Purgatory...

• Like 1

He has more offensive game then Thomas did at this stage but is not nearly as long. I honestly don't see the comparison there other then they are both athletic Dunkers and high energy guys.....but Thomas makes his money protecting the rim.....that is not Robinsons game.Robinson is a high energy player but doesn't have the length to be a shot blocker. I saw a lot of him at Kansas.......he dominated Jones III of Baylor........but he may be too undersized to make it as a PF in the NBA.

I meant a comparison as in a young kid with big potential drafted high who's turning out to be a bust.

• Like 1

But wait, Dol! This trade is illegal, the Suns will have too many players!

Well Camp has been preaching about this for weeks now...

Earlier today it was reported that rockets were not gonna make movesThen 2 moves tonight...lol

A prelude to a Smoove trade???

Yes it is only a 2nd round pick. They currently do have 15 on the roster without the trade, but have 2 non-guaranteed contracts that fit...Zell and Diante Garrett (my bet to go).

They could also have another deal in their back pocket that will need to be processed before this one. A two for one type of a deal.