• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

If Josh is traded, his final scorebook play as a Hawk will be a turnover...

Admin

I turned it off after the 1st quarter I had seen of our 6 foot 9 point guard taking it up the court after every rebound

He actually had a terrific night passing the ball and finding Al and Korver for wide open buckets. His offense was hot garbage tonight but that's what I expect from him against good defenses as he doesn't have a go to post move or the handles to take a man off the dribble.

• Premium Member

He actually had a terrific night passing the ball and finding Al and Korver for wide open buckets. His offense was hot garbage tonight but that's what I expect from him against good defenses as he doesn't have a go to post move or the handles to take a man off the dribble.

That's how he needs to play. I mean...weren't we saying that from the very start? That he needs to just let the game come to him instead of trying to force things. Still hasn't learned. I'm sure coaching has a lot to do with it, but he just needs to step back and let it come to him.

That's how he needs to play. I mean...weren't we saying that from the very start? That he needs to just let the game come to him instead of trying to force things. Still hasn't learned. I'm sure coaching has a lot to do with it, but he just needs to step back and let it come to him.

If he would just focus on shooting in the paint instead of taking all those long shots that he took tonight, I would have been 90% thrilled with his game. But he's never going to change here in Atlanta. I will miss a lot of the great things that he does, but I won't miss those dumb shots that he takes or the bad turnovers.

• Like 1

I honestly will be ok whether he is traded or if they keep him. It's weird to be in the middle but I'm really ok either way .

I'm ok taking a step back now to take 2 steps foward over the next few years.After 9 years we know what Josh brings. He is great at what he does....... Like Swiss cheese.......he comes with holes.

http://espn.go.com/nba/notebook?page=dailydimelive

LVP: Jeff Teague. Being in the "more shots that points" category is never good, but it's even worse when you have six turnovers, plus a couple of other blunders that were credited to his teammates in the box score. Teague had been averaging 18-8 in his last 14 games, so that had to come to an end eventually.

That was... so Smoove: In what may have been his last game as a Hawks, Josh Smith did exactly what he's done his entire career: fill up the box score, but to do it in such head-scratching fashion. He almost had a triple-double, but the eight shots outside the paint are extremely glaring.

• Like 2

Typical game that we've come to see from Josh, some awesome passing, good defense, good rebounding, inconsistent offense and some dumb turnovers. If this was his last game as a Hawk at least he left us with that mixed feeling about him. Posted Image

How appropriate. His whole career has been characterized with mixed eotions.

Smoove has been a roller coaster his whole career. There is no in between with him. He will have you cheering and jumping up and down then he will have you screaming at your TV all in a span of a few mins.

Im tired of it just trade him. He is the epiphany of what has been wrong with this franchise and the teams over the years. Dumb basketball, inconsistent effort, with alittle sprinkle of the choke gene all atlanta teams seem to have.

• Like 2

Smoove has been a roller coaster his whole career. There is no in between with him. He will have you cheering and jumping up and down then he will have you screaming at your TV all in a span of a few mins.

Im tired of it just trade him. He is the epiphany of what has been wrong with this franchise and the teams over the years. Dumb basketball, inconsistent effort, with alittle sprinkle of the choke gene all atlanta teams seem to have.

Bingo!!! He's a cancer

not to this extent ferry seems determine to move him

Josh was one of the most talked about names leading up to the trade deadline last year as well and what happened? Nothing.

This year feels no different, regardless of what Ferry would like in a perfect world.

Josh was one of the most talked about names leading up to the trade deadline last year as well and what happened? Nothing.This year feels no different, regardless of what Ferry would like in a perfect world.

. He wasn't entering free agency last year and we weren't hearing reports about max money demands not wanting to resign, new CBA and we were position to sign to Max players .

I have to agree I'm scared he walks and we get nothing. I also fear that IF in the small chance we do trade him we get littleThomas robinson was had for an average power forward and 1 million dollars. We have a very versatile guy that well get a 2 nd round pick for :(