• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Ellis and Ekpe Udoh (among others)? Say it aint so Danny! Harris going too?

Admin

I'm guessing Udrih would be the "others" as his salary would make up that huge gap. Not sure why we'd take on 2 players who don't expire after this season, especially players who aren't anything special.

Ellis stat line for the year. 39% FG%. 22.2% from 3. 3 T/O a game.

These are all things we supposedly have in a problem from Josh. All but T/O are markedly worse.

Yep this is pretty disgusting and makes me seriously question Ferry.

I'm guessing Udrih would be the "others" as his salary would make up that huge gap. Not sure why we'd take on 2 players who don't expire after this season, especially players who aren't anything special.

Yep this is pretty disgusting and makes me seriously question Ferry.

Which is why I don't trust it unless its part of a 3 way and Ellis is going elsewhere. Ellis is redundant right now with Harris/Williams/Teague and Jenkins development.

at this point i dont care what we get for Josh. TBH. He is leaving ATL at the end of the season anyways.

We should still want to get an asset or a few that can be helpful for us going forward. There's no point in dealing him away if we're getting raped the way this deal sounds like we are.

at this point i dont care what we get for Josh. TBH. He is leaving ATL at the end of the season anyways.

But then my senses kick in. You are right Dolfan Gimme Sanders or kick rocks.

• Like 1

We need to get rid of LD while we are at it. He is not the coach for this team

Who's going to want to come and coach this mess? Come on down to Atlanta where you can coach a PG with no PG instincts, a 25% 3pt shooting SG who has no conscience, a SF who probably can't wait to get out of Atlanta, a backup C thrown into the starting lineup due to a flawed roster... and an All-Star leven PF/C who's got to be hating life right about now.

• Like 1

This should be a fireable offense if this is the best Danny can do. This DAMN WELL better come with Sanders attached to it or I'm gonna be f'n pissed!

Slow down......Ferry realizes that Smith will bolt anyway...as long as we get an unprotected 1st round pick in the 2013 draft then I'm good to go.

Who's going to want to come and coach this mess? Come on down to Atlanta where you can coach a PG with no PG instincts, a 25% 3pt shooting SG who has no conscience, a SF who probably can't wait to get out of Atlanta, a backup C thrown into the starting lineup due to a flawed roster... and an All-Star leven PF/C who's got to be hating life right about now.

That is part of the plan to get a new coach....LD will not be retain and the Hawks will be build around Horford at his true Power Forward spot...Relax guys we are in good hands.

Edited by wolvetigers

Slow down......Ferry realizes that Smith will bolt anyway...as long as we get an unprotected 1st round pick in the 2013 draft then I'm good to go.

Once they replace Ellis with Redick and insert Josh into the starting lineup that pick is going to move into the low 20's, in a weak draft. Color me highly unimpressed with that thought!

I'm guessing Udrih would be the "others" as his salary would make up that huge gap. Not sure why we'd take on 2 players who don't expire after this season, especially players who aren't anything special. Yep this is pretty disgusting and makes me seriously question Ferry.

U should know by now not to believe rumors until they happen. Don't form an opinion on Ferry based on rumors
  • Like 1