• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

If we're starting over, Teague should go, too

ATL_BALLER

While he's certainly capable talent-wise, he epitomizes the inconsistent effort that has characterized this team over the last few seasons. I mean, we had to import his own swag coach - though I would argue that if it's not in you, it's not in you.

Yes, you need premium talent to win. But If we're serious about not just changing the team, but the culture, I want tough-minded, high-energy, heart 'n' hustle, brings-it-every-night talent. Winners, plain and simple.

Too bad we missed out on MKG last draft.

Its crazy how everyone changes their mind all the time on players. One week we love Teague and keep saying hes the future. One bad game and all hell breaks loose? Lets calm down, if we ship Harris in the Bucks deal then send teague, you all realize we would sign Pargo for the rest the yr and he would be out starting PG? Then what would everybody be saying. Hahahahahaha

• Like 3

in one game Teague goes from future all-star to 6th man lmaooooo. I can't take any of u guys seriously. Folk talk like we didn't used to be in the lottery every year lol

Whoever said Teague was an All-star. If you have been in chat I have wanted him moved all year.

Its crazy how everyone changes their mind all the time on players. One week we love Teague and keep saying hes the future. One bad game and all hell breaks loose?

I hear you, but I haven't wavered on Jeff, and it has nothing to do with one off game. Again, we need a complete cultural change - one where effort is not brought into question (and by Drew specifically, ad nauseam, though I'd like to see him go, too). How many playoff caliber teams are there that regularly lose the way we do?

Beno Udrih is a Ferry type player...if Devin is sent to bucks...beno might replace him...I think Ferry and Beno might have been in SA together...not sure though cuz Beno was with kings also while ferry might have been with cavs at the time...Oh god my head is spinning...end this soon please lol

• Premium Member

Teague (like Josh) is one of those players that drive you crazy every now and then. I hope our GM is unlike us and make decisions void of emotion. Sure he has a bad game every now and then but what's the point of trading him if the player you're bringing to replace him isn't much better.

Edited by NineOhTheRino