• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

If we're starting over, Teague should go, too

ATL_BALLER

Agreed...if you are building from the ground up to have a new "team mentality"...trade Teague and his attitude. If you keep him as a 6th man or even just a backup PG it's a mistake IMHO. Do that and sure enough there will be an injury and he'll be right back in the starting lineup...at a minimum you would have him sulking around at practice every day.

• Premium Member

Agreed...if you are building from the ground up to have a new "team mentality"...trade Teague and his attitude. If you keep him as a 6th man or even just a backup PG it's a mistake IMHO. Do that and sure enough there will be an injury and he'll be right back in the starting lineup...at a minimum you would have him sulking around at practice every day.

And this is from a Josh Smith fan?Posted Image

Jeffrey has the Bulls series and his previous 14 games before last night having people jump off the bridge for him but if you are critical of what he's done, oh, every other time it's all "what have you done for me lately"? C'mon now, make sure ya'll don't hit the side of your houses while tossing them stones.

He should stay if it's a reasonable deal like Louis' but if it starts creeping up into Marvin territory....then we'll have precisely that come the end of the next season. A guy getting paid based on "potential" while performing well below it.

• Like 1

It's all mental with him just like Josh. If it isn't a guy from Indiana like Conley or George Hill he doesn't "get up". He needs to prove to the league and have a chip on his shoulder like Irving. Understandably he's not as talented but when he's engaged full time he's very good but that's like a third of the time in a contract year no less.

• Moderators

Jeffrey has the Bulls series and his previous 14 games before last night having people jump off the bridge for him but if you are critical of what he's done, oh, every other time it's all "what have you done for me lately"? C'mon now, make sure ya'll don't hit the side of your houses while tossing them stones.

He should stay if it's a reasonable deal like Louis' but if it starts creeping up into Marvin territory....then we'll have precisely that come the end of the next season. A guy getting paid based on "potential" while performing well below it.

Agreed. If I am the Hawks, I am bidding on him and Eric Bledsoe this offseason and will see who represents the better value.

• Premium Member

Sometimes I think he gets that Rondo disease. When he's on he's damn nice, but sometimes Teague plays like he'd rather be in a Marta station dancing for quarters.