• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

To all of those Jordan Crawford fans

capstone21

JC2 sucks.. never understood all the hype. Nothing but a chucker

Urban Dictionary definition:

chucker
A really bad basketball player. Also, just a plain old idiot, any one who just throws anything in the air and hopes it makes a goal.
Edited by hawkrule152

• Moderators

I love this tweetTom Ziller @teamziller nowGuys, Jordan Crawford by himself makes for a crowded backcourt.

That is great.

Crawford: Career 17 shots per 36 minutes, 3.1 TO per 36 minutes, .486 TS%

Hopefully Rondo is traded so he won't have to share the backcourt with Jordan in an inevitable train wreck.

• Admin

We all know who Jordan Crawford is, but the fact of the matter is that the Celtics (who have Jason Collins as their third man off the bench) just got a legitimate scorer for nothing.

Seriously? He causes more harm then good when he is out there....probably the worst shot selection in the league and he is all about getting his

• Moderators

We all know who Jordan Crawford is, but the fact of the matter is that the Celtics (who have Jason Collins as their third man off the bench) just got a legitimate scorer for nothing.

Legitimate scorer?

Ahhhh....someone who shoots the ball a lot not someone who makes a reasonable % of shots. Got it.

• Moderators

JC2 this seaaon- 13 on 42% FG, 34.5% 3pg.Lou this season- 14 on 43% shooting, and 37% 4pg.

Lou gets to the the line. Lou TS% this season .555; career .535. Crawford this season .512 (-.043), career .486 (-.049). Big difference.

Edited by AHF

I don't think you understand that the Celtics have Jason Collins as their third man off the bench. I'm not a JC2 fan, but when he gets hot, he can score. The Celtics needed healthy bodies and they got one for nothing.

Eh, unless Jordan can play PF or C I don't see the point of mentioning Collins being 3rd off the bench. He's likely to retain that role in the rotation regardless.