• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

To all of those Jordan Crawford fans

capstone21

This I totally agree with:

I don't hate this move for Boston at all because there is zero downside in giving up Barbosa and Collins and Crawford does have some talent. The guy has just failed so emphatically to date that I can't help but be very unexcited about what he is bringing next. If he takes his career in a different direction that doesn't have his next team willing to give him away for nothing, he could start making an actual contribution on the floor.

As far as the assist rate and PG play, here is Zach Lowe's analysis on Crawford running the point in Washington:

And that's because he was playing with scrubs. He was literally the best player the Wiz had on the floor at times. No way can Jordan Crawford be the best player you have out on the floor. That's like having a lineup in which Ivan Johnson is our best player out on the floor. If the lineup fails, it doesn't mean that Ivan himself is a scrub. It probably means that Ivan was playing with a bunch of scrubs that made him look a whole lot worse.

Jordan's line tonight

15 minutes

10 points

3 rebounds

2 assists

4 - 9 FG

2 - 5 3FG

Boston ( without KG and with Pierce only scoring 8 points ), scored 113 points tonight in a rout over the Suns

Celtics guards ( Bradley, Lee, Terry, Crawford and Terrence Williams ) shot a collective 20 - 42 FG . . . 6 - 15 3FG . . . for 53 points and dished out 12 assists.