Morrow traded for Dahntay Jones

Admin

I can find you a random clip of Jason Collins dunking too, doesn't mean it's something that should be expected.

Dolfan are you really comparing that dunk to a Collins dunk?

Dahntay losing a 'step' is still a lot better than Deshawn losing both knees and barely walking (And im a fan of both).

Dolfan are you really comparing that dunk to a Collins dunk?

Dahntay losing a 'step' is still a lot better than Deshawn losing both knees and barely walking (And im a fan of both).

I'm just saying I wouldn't get peoples hopes up thinking this guy is still some sort of high flyer or anything. He's a shell of the guy he was in Denver and even in Indy.

I'm just saying I wouldn't get peoples hopes up thinking this guy is still some sort of high flyer or anything. He's a shell of the guy he was in Denver and even in Indy.

Not saying he is a world beater, but he still fits our scheme more than a Tolliver/Deshawn who are getting heavy minutes in the rotation.

Not saying he is a world beater, but he still fits our scheme more than a Tolliver/Deshawn who are getting heavy minutes in the rotation.

I'd much rather Deshawn get the minutes over Jones. Deshawn still plays tough defense and he's practically money from downtown. Jones can't hit the broad side of the barn from anywhere this year. I mean he literally makes Josh look like Korver out there when it comes to shooting.