• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Sekou says their is NO CHANCE Josh Smith stays with the Hawks

GameTime

It'll be interesting to see how the rest of this season plays out. Josh is a professional, so he'll probably play out the rest of the year with no problem. But he's going to play the way HE wants to play from now on.

The fans booing or cheering for the other team isn't going to mean anything to him anymore. The fans moaning when he takes a 3 won't phase him either ( not that it was phasing him in the first place ).

Josh will go to Houston, if they can't get Dwight . . and turn the Rockets into a legit playoff team, with Harden as the superstar . . Lin as the PG . . and Smith as the highlight dunker and defender.

Teague and Horford better develop quickly . . along with Jenkins.

No, Sekou was interviewing Josh. Josh wasn't interviewing Sekou. All of what I said was coming from Josh's mouth on NBAtv, not Sekous.

And where do you think that Sekou got this information that there is no chance Josh will resign with the Hawks? And for him to say that an hour after the interview with him too.

It'll be interesting to see how the rest of this season plays out. Josh is a professional, so he'll probably play out the rest of the year with no problem. But he's going to play the way HE wants to play from now on.

The fans booing or cheering for the other team isn't going to mean anything to him anymore. The fans moaning when he takes a 3 won't phase him either ( not that it was phasing him in the first place ).

Josh will go to Houston, if they can't get Dwight . . and turn the Rockets into a legit playoff team, with Harden as the superstar . . Lin as the PG . . and Smith as the highlight dunker and defender.

Teague and Horford better develop quickly . . along with Jenkins.

There is no hope.

And where do you think that Sekou got this information that there is no chance Josh will resign with the Hawks? And for him to say that an hour after the interview with him too.

He's making an assumption. He just has that feeling. You actually think Josh told him there's no chance of him staying in ATL? No way. I was basing my info of actual footage of Josh talking on NBATV. I don't listen to these clowns assumptions. I like hearing from the man himself.