Sekou says their is NO CHANCE Josh Smith stays with the Hawks

GameTime

He's making an assumption. He just has that feeling. You actually think Josh told him there's no chance of him staying in ATL? No way. I was basing my info of actual footage of Josh talking on NBATV. I don't listen to these clowns assumptions. I like hearing from the man himself.

Well you can choose to believe what you want but if Sekou is making that assumption then he's got a damn good reason to and I'm gonna bet it's because of something Josh said to him an hour ago.

Well you can choose to believe what you want but if Sekou is making that assumption then he's got a damn good reason to and I'm gonna bet it's because of something Josh said to him an hour ago.

I'm not saying you're right or wrong -- as well as Sekou, but all the BS trade talk and how stuff is blown out of proportion is just for entertainment purposes. I don't believe anything unless I hear it from a players mouth.

That being said, I don't think Smoove will be with the Hawks next year. I think he will be in the state of Texas WITH Dwight.

Brewer to OKC? Wow, you have to love their GM.

I'm not saying you're right or wrong -- as well as Sekou, but all the BS trade talk and how stuff is blown out of proportion is just for entertainment purposes. I don't believe anything unless I hear it from a players mouth.

That being said, I don't think Smoove will be with the Hawks next year. I think he will be in the state of Texas WITH Dwight.

Fair enough

This time, I hope you're right.

Remembering Sekou as our beat writer and now with NBA.com/tv he seems to be biased against the Hawks. JMO. He is always negative when comes to the Hawks signing significant players, trading for good players, and the organization as well. I'm not saying that he is off base with some of his comments, but he is always dogging Atlanta. So I usually ignore since he annoys me when it comes to the Hawks.

If acts out and gets suspended again it can't help his bargaining power in free agency. He is basically playing for his next contract right now.

It'll be interesting to see how the rest of this season plays out. Josh is a professional, so he'll probably play out the rest of the year with no problem. But he's going to play the way HE wants to play from now on.

Remembering Sekou as our beat writer and now with NBA.com/tv he seems to be biased against the Hawks. JMO. He is always negative when comes to the Hawks signing significant players, trading for good players, and the organization as well. I'm not saying that he is off base with some of his comments, but he is always dogging Atlanta. So I usually ignore since he annoys me when it comes to the Hawks.

It's all part of any local writer going national: he has to buy into the national bias against all things Atlanta sports.