• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Is it me or does John Jenkins looks like he could one day be the next..........

JTB

• Premium Member

I dispute the conclusion that he's so bad on D... I see him working pretty hard when he's out there.

I also dispute that "attack the rim" necessarily means a guy has to dunk for that to apply. But I'll agree to this much--that it doesn't appear that Drew wants him doing so. I'm just asserting it's not like he's never done that before.

• Moderators

I dispute the conclusion that he's so bad on D... I see him working pretty hard when he's out there.

I also dispute that "attack the rim" necessarily means a guy has to dunk for that to apply. But I'll agree to this much--that it doesn't appear that Drew wants him doing so. I'm just asserting it's not like he's never done that before.

I would be thrilled to see him averaging 4-5 FTA per game like he did in college.

I agree. The effort is there and that is all we can ask at this point. Kevin Martin never even tried on defense at least Jenks does. And he isn't bad at all from what I've observed.