• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ivan Johnson mixtape

Admin

Haha. Ivan Johnson interviews are the best. Cant help but laugh. Hope we bring him back, but he is going to go wherever the money takes him which I tend to think is somewhere other than Atlanta.

Haha. Ivan Johnson interviews are the best. Cant help but laugh. Hope we bring him back, but he is going to go wherever the money takes him which I tend to think is somewhere other than Atlanta.

I think we'll offer him as much money as anyone else, the question will be how much playing time could he get elsewhere? He's got legit offensive skills and he's a good enough rebounder and adequate defender to be worthy of more minutes than LD gives him and I can't imagine him wanting to come back without an assurance of more minutes.

• Like 1

I think we'll offer him as much money as anyone else, the question will be how much playing time could he get elsewhere? He's got legit offensive skills and he's a good enough rebounder and adequate defender to be worthy of more minutes than LD gives him and I can't imagine him wanting to come back without an assurance of more minutes.

Agreed. I also think it depends on playing time. Wasnt it earlier in the season when he got a start he said he wants to show everyone what Ivan Johnson can actually do? Meaning he wants people to recognize his skill set and he wants more minutes as well as money? I think if we resign Zaza then idk if we will resign Ivan? Kyle Korver is the first on my list among the people we should resign though!

Love Ivan. Want him back. But, he's just a square peg trying to fit in a round hole on this team. He's not a center, and he loses minutes because Horf and Zaza. He's a four, but again... Horf and Smoove will log those minutes. He's going to get a chance to come off the bench somewhere and play 15-20 minutes every night... I hope it's with us.