• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Best game EVER by Horf, Smith and Teague

JackB1

I think they are playing their best at a great time. In the midst of a tough six game road swing and after the break. This is where the contenders separate themselves from the pretenders. These are the dog days of the NBA season.

• Like 1

I think they are playing their best at a great time. In the midst of a tough six game road swing and after the break. This is where the contenders separate themselves from the pretenders. These are the dog days of the NBA season.

Good point. I'm gonna sleep better being 3-0, rather than 0-3 on this trip! I just want it to last...

I think most of us would've been happy if the Hawks finished this trip 3 - 3. Now that we're 3 - 0, it's time to get greedy and try to take ALL 6 . . or at least go 5 - 1.

As for this being the best game ever by Horford - Smith - Teague together, I would agree with this. Horford played about as an aggressive of an offensive game as I've ever seen him play. Teague was just steady all game, looking unstoppable at times going to the hole. And Smith played the "souped up Shawn Marion" role that I always envisioned him playing.

It was definitely nice to see all 3 play well at the same dang time.

• Like 1

I think most of us would've been happy if the Hawks finished this trip 3 - 3. Now that we're 3 - 0, it's time to get greedy and try to take ALL 6 . . or at least go 5 - 1.

/quote]

I certainly wouldn't be happy. We're clearly better than every team on this trip except Denver who I expect a close, barn-burner loss to. I can't wait for Sunday night. It's the only chance we have of being noticed nationally, and of course if we win the story's gonna be how awful the Lakers are. Korver's gonna get more wide open looks the he's ever seen, we might have a season high in turnovers forced, we'll run their transition D, or lack thereof, ragged, and hopefully everyone who wants Dwight will see up close and personal how dreadful he's been this year. Al and Josh should be able to toy with him in the interior passing game as his awareness needs some work. Nash migh want to retire after Teague gets finished with him. I will miss your boy Joe on this one though as he always guarded Bean well. DeShawn best rest those knees.

Edited by benhillboy

• Moderators

...and hopefully everyone who wants Dwight will see up close and personal how dreadful he's been this year...

...and hopefully the Hawks beat the Lakers by double-digits so that Dwight can see that the grass is greener on Atlanta's side of the fence and wanna come on over for few years... :DSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Edited by PSSSHHHRRR87

• Premium Member

Hopefully Deshawn is only needed for limited minutes against the Suns, I don't expect him to play against Denver. I will be disappointed with less than 5-1 now that Hawks took first 3 on the trip. Going to the Denver game monday night!