• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hawksquawk night at the factory.....guaging interest

thecampster

In another thread someone mentioned we haven't had a hawksquawk night at Phillips in quite a while. Guaging interest from you guys for later this month if we can get a group discount.

Weekend games this month are

Brooklyn - Saturday, March 9th

Phoenix - Friday, March 15th

Portland - Friday, March 22nd

Orlando - Saturday, March 30th

Let me know what you guys think and I'll hit up the ticket guy that emails me weekly if there is enough interest. We'll need at least 10 I would say.

I'll be in town (from Chicago) for the Lakers game (but cheering for the Hawks!!) on March 13.

I grew up in Chicago but then lived in Atlanta from 1977 - 2008. This will be my first trip back to see a Hawks game since moving back to Chicago almost five years ago. I bet the Bulls fans will be glad to have me out of town for a week and not at their games cheering for the Hawks! Posted Image

Guys on this forum don't go to games. I couldnt even give tickets away for free a few times. Sad but true. I would be shocked if you get more than a half dozen to go. Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Trying to give away tickets the day before or day of a game is tough, some of us have busy lives. I have to plan at least 2 weeks in advance.

There is no way y husband will not let me hang out with you guys Posted Image

Guys on this forum don't go to games. I couldnt even give tickets away for free a few times. Sad but true. I would be shocked if you get more than a half dozen to go. Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Sorry Jack..........with a 1 year old little girl its a little more difficult for me to make the 100 mile round trip on work nights.

We will definately catch a game or 2 before the season is over though. You know I'm alwayse good for the playoffs.

Wish I'd known about this.

• Moderators

Trying to give away tickets the day before or day of a game is tough, some of us have busy lives. I have to plan at least 2 weeks in advance.

Really? Probably if he saw us it wouldn't be a big deal LOL.

• Like 1

This will be my first Hawksquawk game, but I go to about 8-10 games a year. Count me in for either of the games except for the Orlando game. I will be out of town on a cruise on 'Carnival' nonetheless...PRAY for me.

Edited by SmooveHawksFan
  • Like 1

We definately need help in Phillips. I was sitting in front of the loudest Heat fan in the building, and I couldn't riff with her except for our run at the end of the half and third quarter. I was the only one in my section chanting "defense" as if no one else heard the organ. I saw someone say they heard "Kaboom" about 20 times during the telecast. It was that bit@h. We gotta rep at least once.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Bring your husband! The more, the merrier. (Says the guy 400+ miles away).

Edited by AHF

I applaud you guys for taking the lead on this. Sekou Smith gave me a woman's email address in the Hawks PR dept the last time we did HS night. They set up a promo code for us with middle level seats at upper prices. I may try to find that for you this weekend.

• Like 1

I applaud you guys for taking the lead on this. Sekou Smith gave me a woman's email address in the Hawks PR dept the last time we did HS night. They set up a promo code for us with middle level seats at upper prices. I may try to find that for you this weekend.

Yes sir.