• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hawksquawk night at the factory.....guaging interest

thecampster

I applaud you guys for taking the lead on this. Sekou Smith gave me a woman's email address in the Hawks PR dept the last time we did HS night. They set up a promo code for us with middle level seats at upper prices. I may try to find that for you this weekend.

Working 2 angles on this right now. I'm talking with Bruin about his group's tickets.

But I'm also talking with Trey Hardin in Hawks ticket promotions as well. I'll need real numbers and we're going to need a way to pay, etc. Hopefully they'll let us pay at the gate with the code as you say.

Working 2 angles on this right now. I'm talking with Bruin about his group's tickets.

But I'm also talking with Trey Hardin in Hawks ticket promotions as well. I'll need real numbers and we're going to need a way to pay, etc. Hopefully they'll let us pay at the gate with the code as you say.

I'm in for 2 - 4 tix if we do it March 9th or 15th. When I know the date I can commit to a firm tix number. Last I time I think we paid on line, through the Hawks tix website, with a promitional code for our designated section.

I can't do March 22 or 30 due to prior committments.

Edited by coachx

I think I still have Rick Sund's email address if that will...aw who am I kidding, that is useless.

I really wish I was closer to Atlanta, but I am also 400+ miles away. Probably in a different direction than AHF though.

I still will e glad to provide tickets for anyone anytime. Text me at 706-280-0982. I hate being the only loud hawks fan. I got to about 60% of the games and a late group of family and friends make the drive to. I have a ton of 200 level seats I can get you guys for all these games except Brooklyn. Everyone in my group is going. Can always pull deals off for y'all with my ticket rep

• Like 1

If you set it up through the hawks they can allow you to use a promotion code on ticketmaster so everyone can purchase their own tickets. If you try to organize something where one person pays for the tickets it will be a cluster f***. I know they offer that becuse that's what we did last time

Got season tix.. Probably fairly easy to move around to wherever the group ends up sitting. And there's always White Cup Special for pregame.

What is the White Cup Special for us out-of-towners?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No the white cup special is just a really large and cheap beer you can buy in the CNN center just outside of the gates to get into philips. It's like a 32 ounce beer for like $4 or something like that. It's the only way to get your drink on before the game.

Edited by Eddielives
  • Like 1

• Moderators

What is the White Cup Special for us out-of-towners?Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNo the white cup special is just a really large and cheap beer you can buy in the CNN center just outside of the gates to get into philips. It's like a 32 ounce beer for like $4 or something like that. It's the only way to get your drink on before the game.

Oh okay... I'll have to hit that up before I go! lolSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No the white cup special is just a really large and cheap beer you can buy in the CNN center just outside of the gates to get into philips. It's like a 32 ounce beer for like $4 or something like that. It's the only way to get your drink on before the game.

If the price is still that good, someone will have to roll me to my seat. What a bargain!

We definately need help in Phillips. I was sitting in front of the loudest Heat fan in the building, and I couldn't riff with her except for our run at the end of the half and third quarter. I was the only one in my section chanting "defense" as if no one else heard the organ. I saw someone say they heard "Kaboom" about 20 times during the telecast. It was that bit@h. We gotta rep at least once.

Yeah and their TV announcer kept saying it on every 3pt shot as well!

I still will e glad to provide tickets for anyone anytime. Text me at 706-280-0982. I hate being the only loud hawks fan. I got to about 60% of the games and a late group of family and friends make the drive to.I have a ton of 200 level seats I can get you guys for all these games except Brooklyn. Everyone in my group is going. Can always pull deals off for y'all with my ticket rep

You have any seats in the 201 - 207 sections?

I'll be on my way to Florida on the weekend of the 23rd, so I'm probably looking to go to the Portland game on the 22nd.

Edited by northcyde