• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Suns

lethalweapon3

Didn't see the game. Glad. Is 20 TO a high for us this season in regulation? And how the hell we outrebound and out-free throw attempt a team (our two biggest weaknesses) and still lose? Just looking at the numbers, Jeff must have looked like feces and why does Josh having as many turnovers as points doesnt surprise me? Harris and Tolliver being the only players in the + is odd. And they was all crunk to play the next game let Drew tell it. No, they wasnt. Like Youngsta say, on to the next. At least Kyle and Al kept their streaks and great play going. I like how Kyle doesnt possess the ball long enough to turn it over. I had this one in the bag, though. Please dont carry this case of the turnovers to LA. There is a better than 50 chance we win that game. That's not the case in Denver.

Ya Dolf I get the nba package so I heard Eddie Johnson say.."Josh Smith, who should never be shooting 3's"...lol.. JO and the Morris twins just wanted to fight tonight.. Guess we will see them soon enough at the factory.

• Premium Member

I recorded the game and saw it when I got home. Bad game all around, but wtf was up with the end? Devin turned it over on like three straight possessions. Was Teague dead?My deal with Larry is he lets certain guys play through bad games, but certain guys won't get the same treatment.

• Premium Member

I'm with ya B2TN...let's keep it going! Gortat will change things some inside but I still like our two-headed monster HorSmoove Posted Image

Thanks for the heads up on the Suns lw3 - always count on you to give me some info on our foe.

GO HAWKS !!!!

Too bad one of its heads doesn't have a brain.

Are we just slow adjusting and rotating when opponents pass out of the double teams, or is it more complicated than that?

~lw3

It's not complicated at all lw3...we have always been a "hope they miss" team when it comes down to threes. For a long time I thought it was because our guards had to sag inside and our bigs (when their big shot a three) were overly concerned about getting the rebound...but the truth of the matter is - our guys are lazy and they seldom challenge the outside shooters - they just hope they miss.

Vanderbilt would annihilate us on a good night.

We simply don't defend the perimeter worth spit...

AND AND AND this is what pisses me off about Josh haters - he DOES defend the inside (as well as AL)....you put a guy like JJack at point and this team would be H#LL for MIA to beat.

Edited by DJlaysitup
  • Like 1

We were told by our Atlanta announcers, Suns are not very good from beyond

the arc. They went 10-22 while our beloved Hawks went 8-23. What a contrast.

At least KK extended his streak of 3's.

JT had a bad game, like he had a bad hangover.

Josh, on the other hand, was still under the influence, apparently. Give him credit.

He played a great game - - - For the Suns. He assured their victory.

He personally had 5 turnovers. Add to that shooting 0-5 from beyond the arc, which

is almost as good as a turnover. If we don't get the rebound, it is. His overall shooting

was 2-11. Then, there is the 1-4 from the charity stripe.

When your wanna-be all star starter has a game like this and your team drops the game

by only 5 points, can there be any doubt about who gets credit?

I really like J Smoooove and what he brings to the game when he's being our good Josh

but this game was enough to cause even his biggest fan to go, HUH? What happened??

I really like J Smoooove and what he brings to the game when he's being our good Josh

but this game was enough to cause even his biggest fan to go, HUH? What happened??

The thing is G-M...we don't have a "floor general"...Jeff is good when he has a good matchup but he is NOT a true PG.

Say what you want but he is NOT a true PG...simple as that ..period...exclamation point.

Doesn't make him a bad player - just not what we need at the 1.

Give us a good PG and Smoove will settle down on the threes - honest - he told me on a tweet.

So, it's all Jeff's fault that Josh plays so bad when he's so bad?

Does that mean he should get all the credit when everything goes right?

Josh has good games and bad games. This was beyond bad. This preformance

would bring a tear to your glass eye! So sad that he could play this bad. Thing is,

he doesn't know when to quit doing stuff that isn't working in a game.