• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

This picture will take you back...

ATLscrubLove

I'm proud of Royal. He's worked hard to remain a top-flight scrub for a long time. He actually started last night. Who the hell is #15?

I was wondering that too. I definitely can't place him off the top of my head.

I remember that night...I was happy with the Chillz pick, shows how much I know. I hated then Josh Smith (who the hell is that) pick, but that turned out pretty damn good. Although, l think I'm in the minority there...

• Moderators

I remember that night...I was happy with the Chillz pick, shows how much I know. I hated then Josh Smith (who the hell is that) pick, but that turned out pretty damn good. Although, l think I'm in the minority there...

Realistically Royal and Donta were second round picks. There aren't many of those who stay in the league and Royal is still here.

Chill was the wrong pick but he was a productive player until he screwed himself and went to Greece. 2 or 3 years playing inferior competition will ruin a role player. Josh was a great pick.

Four draft, only one who could actually play. Al Jefferson, Andre Iguodala, and Luol Deng all available and the resident basketball expert passes on all three.Good God Almighty...

If we would have drafted Al Jefferson instead of Childress:

1. Boston would have never gotten KG as Jefferson was the center piece in the KG trade.

2. We would probably have won enough games to have never gotten the #3 pick which was Al Horford.

3. We would still probably have drafted Marvin Williams the next year.......or would we ? Perhaps we would have won a few more games and instead of having pick #2 we would have had pick #4 or #5 and wound up with either Paul, Williams, or Felton.

Back to the no KG to Boston deal:

1. Lebron would have had much easier paths through the Eastern Conference Playoffs to win a ring in Cleveland. Perhaps he would have never gone to Miami to chase a ring had he been able to win it all in Cleveland.

2. Danny Ferry may then still be in Cleveland.

3. Dwight Howard would also have had easier paths to win the East and a NBA Championship.

4. Our own Atlanta Hawks would have had easier paths to at least make an ECF for the 1st time in the franchises history since moving to Atlanta.