• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Jeremy Tyler Waived!

Brotha2ThaNite

Hmmmm. Meesa no understand it.

Maybe Larry whined hard enough about getting another PG, but it does seem a waste of a draft pick. Being a person of advanced age, I can't remember - did we give up anything else to get him?

Not sure what to make of this. I thought Tyler was going to be a decent contributor down the line.

Did you see him the other night? He didn't even know where he was supposed to be standing and while he may someday be productive, that day is a LONG way off and we need someone who can give us minutes now. With Zaza getting healthy and Petro proving he can give good minutes I really don't see a spot for him.

Did you see him the other night? He didn't even know where he was supposed to be standing and while he may someday be productive, that day is a LONG way off and we need someone who can give us minutes now. With Zaza getting healthy and Petro proving he can give good minutes I really don't see a spot for him.

I was looking forward to Tyler because it seems Petro isn't too happy here.

I was looking forward to Tyler because it seems Petro isn't too happy here.

Hopefully Petro will get more minutes, but LD says that he's going to use him against the bigger bigs in the same fashion he used Jason Collins. Clearly Petro is unhappy with that and I don't blame him as he's a better all around player than Collins.

• Like 1

Disappointed we just pissed away a second round pick.

We don't even know when that 2nd round pick was for though. I'm betting it's that 2017 pick that Brooklyn owes us that we'd probably never see anyway. As long as the ASG give Ferry financial freedom he can easily buy a late 1st or a 2nd round pick anytime he wants so it's not a big deal to me.

• Like 2

Disappointed we just pissed away a second round pick.

Atlanta has two 2nd round picks and will probably have two 1st rounders as well. There is no need for 4 rookies in camp. There is better talent in the D-League then the guys taken around pick #50.

Ferry took a swing at a young 6'11'' player with one of those 2nd rounders and missed. Hard for to get upset with that. Better then selling it for $150 K so ASG can take a weekend trip.

• Like 1

Hopefully Petro will get more minutes, but LD says that he's going to use him against the bigger bigs in the same fashion he used Jason Collins. Clearly Petro is unhappy with that and I don't blame him as he's a better all around player than Collins.

Fair enough; we'll see if it pays off.