• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - 76ers

lethalweapon3

Are we talking about the 4th quarter only or throughout the game? In the 4th I'm actually not even seeing that turnover that I remember from the game, but it was actually at 7:29 of the 3rd period. Smith plays in the 4th quarter. No bad shots, made 1 of 2. Horrible from the FT line, made 1 of 5. 11:42 MISS Smith 7' Hook Shot10:51 MISS Smith Free Throw 1 of 210:51 MISS Smith Free Throw 2 of 204:24 MISS Smith Free Throw 1 of 103:50 Smith 10' Hook Shot02:47 Smith Free Throw 1 of 202:47 MISS Smith Free Throw 2 of 2 His shot chart from the game isn't bad either without a single 3pt attempt and he finished 6/13 with a +9 for the game in the +/- category. Harris was a -14 and Deshawn was a -9 but most everyone else was good. Here is Josh's shot charts from the game (he did not attempt a shot in the 2nd quarter) I see 4 bad shots that he shouldn't have taken but that's not nearly as bad as we often see from him. post-5-0-27206700-1362680120_thumb.jpgpost-5-0-74193500-1362680132_thumb.jpgpost-5-0-63034700-1362680142_thumb.jpg

Seemingly the wires were connected properly for Josh last night. Nobody in their right mind would shoot a three while being flat out unprofessional from the line. I'll trade 5 missed free throws for laying off the long jumpers every day of the week. We can at least set our defense off his missed free throws. Everyone in the NBA except Josh realizes the best start to transition offense is allowing him to shoot. One of the worst signs of a player's work ethic, concentration, and knowledge of what needs to improve in pracrice is regressing free throw shooting, though. Especially when the player is foolishly spending a lot of time on threes. It has gotten very troubling and depressing for me watching him struggle so mightily. What kind of habits did they teach on he and Dwight's AAU team? Awesome athleticism notwithstanding, they make their High School and AAU coaches look bad when they make the simplest way to score hard as hell.