Is Shelvin Mack better than Pargo?

Blunt91

I was wondering why Atlanta didn't try to sign pargo back after the trade deadline passed. Pargo hasn't been picked up by anyone. I don't know much about Mack is he a better player than Pargo?

I was wondering why Atlanta didn't try to sign pargo back after the trade deadline passed. Pargo hasn't been picked up by anyone. I don't know much about Mack is he a better player than Pargo?

I assume they're taking 10 days to find out but I doubt he'd be more productive than Pargo this year.

I hated losing Pargo...he could contribute...but his 20 days were over and money is money.

Honestly, our ownership is so cheap that if they owned a cruise ship instead of "your Atlanta Hawks", they would have to hold the ship at the pier until enough late Priceline customers came aboard so that the check for fuel would clear.

• Moderators

He seems to attack the basket and pass better than Pargo, but shooting wise they are about the same. His D-League vids are impressive, although he turns the ball over a lot. Danny saw what he needed to of Pargo and now it's Mack's turn...Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk