• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

5 Players playing for a contract - ESPN Insider

capstone21

Personally in the long run I would take rubio over teague because rubio is a true floor general. His court vision, play making skills, and BBIQ are elite. That is what I want from my Point guard.

Jennings can kick rocks I hate players like him (cocky selfish players). I would definitely take teague over him.

I would put Teague ahead of both Jennings and Rubio.

Rubio's eFG% .35

Rubio can be great but you have to surround him with right pieces and a shot blockling center to mask his matador defense. Teague can get his on his own. His passing has greatly improved as well. Its more of a personal preference thing between the two. Rubio has to improve his shooting though. Its a major flaw in his game.....while Teague simply doesn't have a major flaw like that.

Teague durability and energy can't be ignored either.

Teague's major flaw is that he isn't a natural floor leader, which is what I would really want out of my starting pg. Teague has been really growing as a player this year, which I am happy about as I never had a great deal of faith in him before, but I would trade him for Rubio all day, every day. He was my favorite pg from that draft along with Curry, and even though Curry is a better player, I still think I prefer Rubio more as a pure pg.

Either one has pluses and minuses that need pieces around them to utilize them well. I think Teague needs players around who are also able to move the ball, make the pass so he doesn't have to set up everything. Rubio sets his team up to make them better.

Just preference in style of play in what you want in a pg I guess. Both are good players.

FWIW, my favorite pg in the league is Rondo, who you could compare with Rubio in being a great passer/table setter, decent defender with high steals and a broken shot.